Alex Reid - Fight of his life

I quite like the guy he seems decent, but he's not a fighter.

He's got a decent physique and looks the part training etc but he has no core strength, little fighting skills and certainly hasn't got the desire and ruthless streak needed to be a successful fighter.

I hope he improves and proves me wrong but I fear his new celebrity status will only have weakened his ability and hunger even further.

I was looking at Reid's MMA record and it says he hasnt fought since 2007 and has lost 7 in a row.

I did like him on big brother though. If he wanted to be a celebrity that people liked he should have dumped Jordan on TV after the bb final. That would have instantly won him even more support and would have been TV gold.

I was looking at Reid's MMA record and it says he hasnt fought since 2007 and has lost 7 in a row.

I did like him on big brother though. If he wanted to be a celebrity that people liked he should have dumped Jordan on TV after the bb final. That would have instantly won him even more support and would have been TV gold.

:lol: too right.

He fought not that long ago mate and won it on points,but i can mind Vinnie Jones slagging him about his record in BB.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/513056/Katie-Price-flashes-engagement-sparkler-as-Alex-wins-Jord-of-the-rings.html

He fought not that long ago mate and won it on points,but i can mind Vinnie Jones slagging him about his record in BB.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/513056/Katie-Price-flashes-engagement-sparkler-as-Alex-wins-Jord-of-the-rings.html

He's been doing Thai Boxing fights which is completely different to MMA. When you don't have to worry about being taken down your base stance is completely different.