Desperate To Watch The Rangers

minstral

Minstral are you on the wall or the look out?

I hope it was some relation of mine, i can mind crawling under the corrugated sheeting they had bent up at the bottom when we played Third Lanark at Cathkin. :lol:

Haha!! growing up in Maryhill as tykes we used go to firhill and there was a big crack in the corner wall at the back next to the canal were we used to climb in, the polis would make a half hearted attempt to stop us, but it was useless there was just to many of us for them to kick up the arse :lol:

I hope it was some relation of mine, i can mind crawling under the corrugated sheeting they had bent up at the bottom when we played Third Lanark at Cathkin. :lol:

Haha!! growing up in Maryhill as tykes we used go to firhill and there was a big crack in the corner wall at the back next to the canal were we used to climb in, the polis would make a half hearted attempt to stop us, but it was useless there was just to many of us for them to kick up the arse :lol:

If we done that now itd be more than a kick up the arse from the polis itd be thrown in the back of a van and probably a banning order :(

If we done that now itd be more than a kick up the arse from the polis itd be thrown in the back of a van and probably a banning order :(

Aye the polis are nae fun anymerr :D