"super lee"

martyboy2009

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis get a fucking grip, r u trying to say he wasn't shite? That Celtic patter is crap as well.

listen, will u be celebrating come the end of the season when its won,

you have done nothing but critisie the whole team for over 2 hours now. catch a grip ffs

Dennis get a fucking grip, r u trying to say he wasn't shite? That Celtic patter is crap as well.

you have done nothing but critisie the whole team for over 2 hours now. catch a grip ffs

Maybe when you get your head out the sand you can understand we were shite again 2nite.

What am I meant to do when we just played a horrendous 90 mins of football?? Praise them? It's a forum for expressing your opinions and feelings. Right now I'm

feeling extremely pissed off that a joke of a player is the first name on the team sheet!!

Beasley and Fleck have two bad games in a row and we don't see them for three months.

McCulloch's had what, five in a row now? And he's still an automatic pick.

And I agree with the people that say he's being lined up for captain next year, it's an absolute fucking stick on.

Maybe when you get your head out the sand you can understand we were shite again 2nite.

yes we where shite tonite, if where behind in the race then we would all be saying the same as you.

but we are not.

somebodys already said it, we have been shit all season apart from the month of december, so whats the differance tonight.

What's it gonna take to get him dropped? I can't take watching him much more.

He's shite.

He is not the only one that is useless in that team so why don't you question everyone else other than just him you stupid fud

He was poor today along with most of the team , this is what annoys me instead of creating a topic about how poor the team was its made about how poor McCulloch was.

Its the exact same for Lafferty , if the team is poor then either McCulloch or Lafferty will get criticized and its quite pathetic.