"super lee"

martyboy2009

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are still mcculloch supporters out there they need their head checked.

to be fair he aint a midfielder

he is suposed to be a striker

just smith is playing him out of position

as maxwellrfc said Unfortunately he'll never get dropped. He'll only be out of the team if he gets suspended or injured.

if yous hate him that much then theirs a hint , make him your pal take him out on the sat night get him pished then the club wont be happy and suspend him .

or theirs another option , if you see him on the street just ge him a nice kickin or wait till the game on sunday and run on the pitch and give him a injury , Their is your simple answer how smith will drop him :)

as nimbus said it not rocket science!!!!!!

He's not been a striker since his days at Motherwell! He was brought here as a left mid and has played all over the pitch since then.

I remember against hibs and panathanaikos he played as a lone striker, what was that about? I think walter needs to realise the guy is shite asap because if he starts next season as captain I think watching rangers will become even harder.

As long as Lee McCulloch is fit he will never get dropped. No matter how bad he is playing he will always be the first name on the team sheet.

Why have our best player and best CM stuck out on the right when we have no one in the middle of the park who is capable of controlling the game? It is time to get Davis in the middle beside Thomson/Edu and put McCulloch on the bench!

It should be Davis as first pick in CM with Edu/Thomson/McCulloch fighting it out to be his partner in there, not McCulloch as the main man in midfield. It is no surprise that McCulloch's best from came when we had 2 wingers playing and Davis in beside him.

Yet again he starts, yet again we're shite, yet again he's running about creating fuck all and being the worst center midfield player of the past 10 years.

he's getting stuck right in, that's good enough for me. He's not supposed to be a "creative" player. Fucking get a grip nobby.

Yet again he starts, yet again we're shite, yet again he's running about creating fuck all and being the worst center midfield player of the past 10 years.

he's getting stuck right in, that's good enough for me. He's not supposed to be a "creative" player. Fucking get a grip nobby.

Exactly, and if you watch him, when Bougherra makes one of his many runs up the right wing, more often than not McCulloch will drop back and cover.

Lee had a good first half today, and a decent 90.

I'm a big fan of Thomson, I think Edu could be a valuable player for us.......and I've always, always, really hated the sight of Lee McCulloch on our team sheet, the one and only really big thing I've had against Walter during his second spell.

However, this season Lee has done well. He may only put in a 6 or 7 out of 10 most games, but he's shown good consistency and definitely been better than Thomson and Edu over the course of this season. He's deserved his regular place.

It's not up to Walter Smith to drop Lee McCulloch. It's up to Thomson and Edu to step up to the plate more often, the way Thomson did second half today. Edu may have had injury problems as an excuse, but Thomson has just had a crap season, bottom line.

he's bloody terrible, what his job in there cause he does nothing. he can't tackle, he can't make a pass beyond 10 yards let alone create a goal scoring pass that splits the defence. I bet he doesn't have more than 1 or 2 assists all season, and doesn't dominate the opposite midfield. Basically the opposition can either run at him cause he so slow, drop a shoulder cause he'll fall for that one all the time or just pass by him because he drops so far back until he on top of the back 4.

:lol: :lol:

You ARE funny! And wrong, but, i probably watched a different game today :lol:

Last 10 years? Lets see, with total apathy...

Mladenovic? The numpty from Chrlton ( I think? Cant even remember his name!)

Oh, and you have a very well known namesake!

Thanks for the giggles with this thread though (tu)

Had some good moments, but overall was poor, and the partnership with Thomson does not work.

Far too often McCulloch is caught chasing shadows, and out of position.

Looked fcuked for around about 5 minutes, and as a result struggled to walk, yet was still kept on the park at an important stage of the game - Mr Undroppable for some strange reason.

Had some good moments, but overall was poor, and the partnership with Thomson does not work.

Far too often McCulloch is caught chasing shadows, and out of position.

Looked fcuked for around about 5 minutes, and as a result struggled to walk, yet was still kept on the park at an important stage of the game - Mr Undroppable for some strange reason.

It was funny during that time the commentator kept mentioning that he was injured and struggling. Then Lafferty got injured and replaced fairly quickly and Big Lee still stayed on. I never understand that when we have subs we can use why we don't give players with knocks a break.

Lee had a good first half today, and a decent 90.

I'm a big fan of Thomson, I think Edu could be a valuable player for us.......and I've always, always, really hated the sight of Lee McCulloch on our team sheet, the one and only really big thing I've had against Walter during his second spell.

However, this season Lee has done well. He may only put in a 6 or 7 out of 10 most games, but he's shown good consistency and definitely been better than Thomson and Edu over the course of this season. He's deserved his regular place.

It's not up to Walter Smith to drop Lee McCulloch. It's up to Thomson and Edu to step up to the plate more often, the way Thomson did second half today. Edu may have had injury problems as an excuse, but Thomson has just had a crap season, bottom line.

since when has thommo not had injury problems as an excuse!? they're the only thing keeping him from jetting down south. anyway, he's not been that crap and when he puts even 50% of his play into the game, it always better than what lee can produce at best.

I find it almost perverse that so many of our fans have turned this heavy legged, cumbersome, mouthpiece into some sort of hero. He is the worst of all our players who can play cm by some distance. If I have to hear him bleat on about inheriting his little boyfriends shirt again I will throw up.