"super lee"

martyboy2009

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers Legend !

So far away from the truth it's unreal!

You're wrong (again) Muff.Like him or not,big Lee was,and is an integral part of our consecutive championship

seasons,but whether it makes him a legend or not is questionable.One thing is for sure though,I'll always hold him

in the highest esteem. :praise:

Rangers Legend !

You're wrong (again) Muff.Like him or not,big Lee was,and is an integral part of our consecutive championship

seasons,but whether it makes him a legend or not is questionable.One thing is for sure though,I'll always hold him

No he wasn't. Did you watch any Rangers games this year? Which ones did that mouthy lump of wood perform well in? Certainly not of the old firm or european games.

Rangers Legend !

No he wasn't. Did you watch any Rangers games this year? Which ones did that mouthy lump of wood perform well in? Certainly not of the old firm or european games.

I'm sorry but did any rangers players turn up for any of our European games ?, everybody was shit, don't have a fucking clue how you can single out mcculloch for the terrible team performance's in every European games.

Rangers Legend !

I'm sorry but did any rangers players turn up for any of our European games ?, everybody was shit, don't have a fucking clue how you can single out mcculloch for the terrible team performance's in every European games.

Because he was particularly bad. In spl games were we have come under a little bit of pressure he has not been mobile enough to get close to opposition midfielders. If there was an award for being a big mouth then yes 'big lee legend' would be a nominee. As a footballer he has been average on a good day. Anonymous on a usual day.

Rangers Legend !

He did fcuk all last season and has an average season this time around.

From July to November he was hopeless, he had a good December, and from the start of the year until now, he's had a few good games, some shockers and some average performances.

Funny how all of a sudden he became some sort of 'legend' captain material'... after a goal against celtc.

POTY - nowhere to be seen, and at least 5 players are ahead of him in that department. He does a job now and again and only under Walter Smith would better players miss out, and be played out of position!

Rangers Legend !

Because he was particularly bad. In spl games were we have come under a little bit of pressure he has not been mobile enough to get close to opposition midfielders. If there was an award for being a big mouth then yes 'big lee legend' would be a nominee. As a footballer he has been average on a good day. Anonymous on a usual day.

Thomson was recovering from injury at that time and playing in Europe, he was particularly awful in all of those game's, an award for a big mouth ?, I don't have a clue what the fuck you mean there, on an average day this season bar one game (the old firm game) edu has been average, why the fuck does no one get on his back like mcculloch's ?, against Dundee united during the week there that was a prime example.

People calling Lee McCulloch a legend, saying he's magic and being happy that he only gets 'stuck in' sums up everything that's wrong with some of our support and Scottish football in general.

Edu had a poor game against Dundee United, he was still better than McCulloch, and found himself on the bench against Hearts.

Thomson had a better game at McDiarmid Park than McCulloch, Thomson was dropped for the next game.

No matter how pish McCulloch is, or even injured, he does not get dropped or subbed. He is what Barry Ferguson was last season, until he shamed himself and the club... undroppable, even when there are better options available.

Our midfield struggles, and it affects the whole team, and McCulloch is a part of why we do so!

Rangers Legend !

And that's why no-one takes you seriously :lol:

The fact is that McCulloch often plays worse than Edu and Thomson, yet the latter two are the ones that get dropped.

I certainly can't figure it out.

I cannot wait for the day his contract runs out, although he'll no doubt get a new deal as his contract expires in 2011.

For as long as Walter Smith is incharge, Lee McCulloch will be a 1st team pick.

Rangers Legend !

Aye! but I'm usually proved right,when all is said and done.Check my record sonny. (tu)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Rangers Legend !

Aye! but I'm usually proved right,when all is said and done.Check my record sonny. (tu)

Record :anguish:

Yeah, a record of bad spelling.

This has to be up there with the best posts ever.

What record is this you speak of?

Rangers Legend !

:mutley:

Rangers Legend !

found that funny :lol: