Easter Rd Again Crowned Champs.?

Starting to get pissed off now with all this title party predictions. Im to blame as well i had title party and then beer garden on sunday. Now lets just take it a game at a time, it's not done yet.

Starting to get pissed off now with all this title party predictions. Im to blame as well i had title party and then beer garden on sunday. Now lets just take it a game at a time, it's not done yet.

Good point man agree 100% lets beat Hearts 1st before u start talking about Winning the Title at Easter Road again

What happens if Hibs beat Celtic then we win on Sun?

then we will have to wait untill we go to easter rd the following sunday.

edit maybe im wrong m8,just heard on the news there,blush.gif we need timmy to drop points on sat if we want to win it on sun.?????

Not sure.

Thought maybe if they lost and we won we would be champions.

We're not guaranteed to beat Hearts or Hibs the way we're playing at the moment.

i agree ... but hibs will be better against septic on saturday than they have been recently

Hope so

Let us just win the title, i dont care where we win it.

Na mon everyone knows we'd love to go to parkheid either with the the title already won

or winning it on their own soil.

Just imagine it.Pure sublime. :drugang: :drugang:

Can we not just concentrate on our next game, because at this moment in time there is no guarantee of us beating Hearts!

Too many supporters, and players looking beyond the next game, and task in hand.

We're not guaranteed to beat Hearts or Hibs the way we're playing at the moment.

Fuck sake finally someone with sense, you would think over our recent performances that people wouldnt right off games. Yes we have a good lead but thats worth fuckall if we cant finish games. Our luck is finally running out and we have to add that extra 10% in our game. The easy bit is getting the lead, the hard bits getting over the line

I think we are seeing a squad running on fumes. We just need to get the job done whenever and however we can. It may not be pretty and we may not like it, but that I'm afraid is the nature of the beast given our present state as a club just now. I shall enjoy the triumph no less for that.

Do the maths guys its not hard Celtic drop anything and we win= Title in the bag

I'm not sure that is 'mathematically' correct. They could tie still. And ys, I know we have a better goal difference, but still, I will celebrate when we 'mathematically' can not be caught, not when we most probably will win it.