***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :thomson: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

No McCulloch (get him to fcuk), Edu, Naismith or Lafferty ffs!

Get Steven Davis in the middle of the park where he should play every week, alongside Kevin Thomson!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:beasley: :davis: :thomson: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

Sick of McGregor's punts.

Sick of Papac panicking in possession.

Sick of Lee McCulloch...just because he's Lee McCulloch.

Get them all out and let's put in a performance worthy of Champions (for a change) on Saturday.

Same team but with Lafferty on the left

He played well against Aberdeen on the left so Walter decided to play him upfront , didn't really get that decision from him

He's awful, absolutely hopeless!

Naismith is the worst player in the team, one good game against hearts and thats it. Novo should have started tonight. Edu out with an injury so no doubt we will see Thomson and Mcculloch in the middle.

_____________________:mcgregor:

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:fleck::davis::thomson::novo:

_______________:miller::lafferty:

Lafferty is not a striker!

He's not a midfielder either, absolutely hopeless. He did hold the ball up well at times, but then just gave it away. Pointless having him on the park, unless your looking for a theatrical dive or getting someone sent off.

He's not a midfielder either, absolutely hopeless. He did hold the ball up well at times, but then just gave it away. Pointless having him on the park, unless your looking for a theatrical dive or getting someone sent off.

Theatrical dive or sending off........more than Boyd, Naismith or Novo have offered us since the turn of the year. The fact is, particularly in tough matches, Kenny Miller is the only striker we have that can be relied upon to produce when it really matters. 7 goals in 9 starts that come under the bracket of Old Firms and away to top 6 this season. There is no 'right answer' to who partners him in my view.

Lafferty is a striker in my opinion. I've said that from the first game I saw him play. But he was stuck out wide left last season, yet still put away a decent return of 9 goals and he's got a good work rate off the ball. We've seen a lot of true duds at Rangers, players with poor attitudes and work rate that offered literally nothing. Lafferty is not in that bracket, yet gets treated a lot worse than many of those duds by his own fans. Sebo was treated like a god and I'd have given Bert Konterman's mum a game ahead of him.

Lafferty has been mucked about in terms of position and for me, despite his own poor actions, has been given far too rough a ride by the fans. Boyd, Naismith, Novo.......I've seen them try and fail time after time.....perhaps only Naismith could claim not to have been given a decent chance up top. Lafferty every game up top from now until the end of the season for me. There's a player there, but he's a young guy who needs to have more faith shown in him.

Theatrical dive or sending off........more than Boyd, Naismith or Novo have offered us since the turn of the year. The fact is, particularly in tough matches, Kenny Miller is the only striker we have that can be relied upon to produce when it really matters. 7 goals in 9 starts that come under the bracket of Old Firms and away to top 6 this season. There is no 'right answer' to who partners him in my view.

Lafferty is a striker in my opinion. I've said that from the first game I saw him play. But he was stuck out wide left last season, yet still put away a decent return of 9 goals and he's got a good work rate off the ball. We've seen a lot of true duds at Rangers, players with poor attitudes and work rate that offered literally nothing. Lafferty is not in that bracket, yet gets treated a lot worse than many of those duds by his own fans. Sebo was treated like a god and I'd have given Bert Konterman's mum a game ahead of him.

Lafferty has been mucked about in terms of position and for me, despite his own poor actions, has been given far too rough a ride by the fans. Boyd, Naismith, Novo.......I've seen them try and fail time after time.....perhaps only Naismith could claim not to have been given a decent chance up top. Lafferty every game up top from now until the end of the season for me. There's a player there, but he's a young guy who needs to have more faith shown in him.

A so-called striker who cannot score, header a ball, pass a ball, link-up... he doesn't have the brain, ability or instinct to play upfront.

The sooner he is sold, the better.

A so-called striker who cannot score, header a ball, pass a ball, link-up... he doesn't have the brain, ability or instinct to play upfront.

The sooner he is sold, the better.

If getting players sent off is all we can say about Lafferty's contribution to our team then god help us...

Lafferty has had chances up top and failed just as much as those other guys who have apparently failed

And while you have mentioned Miller, he was pretty horrific today. Will he be dropped like Boyd was?

Miller has been poor in recent weeks aswell, tonight he was horrific, and his rant at Lafferty in the 1st half was absolutely shocking.

He, like McCulloch will not be dropped.

Miller has been poor in recent weeks aswell, tonight he was horrific, and his rant at Lafferty in the 1st half was absolutely shocking.

He, like McCulloch will not be dropped.

I couldnt believe how long he went on at Lafferty, it was his shit pass in the first place... and then there was naismiths pass through to lafferty in the first half, he did well to stay onside and Naismith hits it about 10 yards too far in front of Kyle... you really have to despair for our strikers sometimes when this is the poor quality service they receive