Medal of Honour

Orangeclement

Looks brillaint, i had the last one back in WW2 Again, where you had to parachtue at the start of every map, that looks no where enar the old stuff they done. Hopefully they bring out online for it the last one didnt have that im sure.

Looks brillaint, i had the last one back in WW2 Again, where you had to parachtue at the start of every map, that looks no where enar the old stuff they done. Hopefully they bring out online for it the last one didnt have that im sure.

i had a look on play.com and it has a pic of the game case and it has the multiplayer symbol on it so looks like it ill, and its set in the current war in iraq/afgan and is based on a special forces type squad. the makers got a few ex members of the military in to help make the game authentic so all in fingers crossed it should be a belter (tu)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Does anyone remember MoH Allied Assault?

What a fucking game :drool:

I still play it online mate, one of the best games ever made. Competitive clan matches are still alive too in that game.

I remember getting it for the PC about 7 years sgo. Omaha Beach :praise:

i had a look on play.com and it has a pic of the game case and it has the multiplayer symbol on it so looks like it ill, and its set in the current war in iraq/afgan and is based on a special forces type squad. the makers got a few ex members of the military in to help make the game authentic so all in fingers crossed it should be a belter (tu)

Great news :praise:

I still play it online mate, one of the best games ever made. Competitive clan matches are still alive too in that game.

no no and no, its all about sourthen france, crossroads, and destroyed village, the ladder trick did come in handy at one point, i also used a thermal wall hack while in a team game was out and kicked out, but then i learned how to play and it was just imense, nothing better than seeing a spider man with a spring thomson killing darth vader. oh those where the days.

ps

sniper king here from the church tower and behind windows. :drool:

no no and no, its all about sourthen france, crossroads, and destroyed village, the ladder trick did come in handy at one point, i also used a thermal wall hack while in a team game was out and kicked out, but then i learned how to play and it was just imense, nothing better than seeing a spider man with a spring thomson killing darth vader. oh those where the days.

ps

If any of yous still have it youse are welcome to join me on a server and I'll teach yous how to play

wallhack :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps

If any of yous still have it youse are welcome to join me on a server and I'll teach yous how to play

still got the leaked version and the official version. :wink:

ps

post your server ip and ill consider giving you a lesson one night :)

old skool mohaa player here, still play in a clan and have a dedi server at home, played in most of the leagues from clanbase to ufgl, ati league, still love the game, would be a hell of a lot better if dmw hadnt killed the game with their broken promises.

ps

post your server ip and ill consider giving you a lesson one night :)

old skool mohaa player here, still play in a clan and have a dedi server at home, played in most of the leagues from clanbase to ufgl, ati league, still love the game, would be a hell of a lot better if dmw hadnt killed the game with their broken promises.

I left the game for ages, still in the clan though, our teamspeak3 IP is on here if ur up for a few games .... www.uf-multigaming.com

:wink: