Heard some interesting stuff........

gordov

Kris Boyd HAS signed a pre-contract with Birmingham. I had wondered why all the "spend the rest of my days with Rangers" chat had finished.........I also wish he's was big enough to announce it before the summer when he can handle whatever the fans throw at him. I wish he was staying and he might still but i'm just going by source ( son of a well known car franchise who was linked with buying us!!

He also says Dave King will be buying us on his own and not part of a consortium......and Ellis has backed off.......

Just before I get the usual hounding that people get with rumours feel free to look at my history and some off the tranfers that he's told me of days before they have been.....

Let's get 53 wrapped up and whatever happens in the future we're all in it together!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris Boyd HAS signed a pre-contract with Birmingham. I had wondered why all the "spend the rest of my days with Rangers" chat had finished.........I also wish he's was big enough to announce it before the summer when he can handle whatever the fans throw at him. I wish he was staying and he might still but i'm just going by source ( son of a well known car franchise who was linked with buying us!!

He also says Dave King will be buying us on his own and not part of a consortium......and Ellis has backed off.......

Just before I get the usual hounding that people get with rumours feel free to look at my history and some off the tranfers that he's told me of days before they have been.....

Let's get 53 wrapped up and whatever happens in the future we're all in it together!!!

Arnold clarks boy? Is old AC still as mad as a hatter? he was fucked when i worked there bot 4 year ago when i last seen him. if not him apologies lol.

May believe the Boyd bit mate, but Dave King will not touch Rangers imho, but just an opinion

Arnold clarks boy? Is old AC still as mad as a hatter? he was fucked when i worked there bot 4 year ago when i last seen him. if not him apologies lol.

May believe the Boyd bit mate, but Dave King will not touch Rangers imho, but just an opinion

I heard a wee cheeky story about mr Arnold Clark.

The story goes that mr Clark walked into a dealership, zoomed in on a salesman with no tie on. He aproaches the salesman(SM) and asks him where is his Arnold Clark tie, the SM replies "what do u mean?" . AC asks again with more authority where's ur AC tie. The salesman replies "you do realise this is Reg Vardy sir?"

I think he is as mad as a hatter

The story goes that mr Clark walked into a dealership, zoomed in on a salesman with no tie on. He aproaches the salesman(SM) and asks him where is his Arnold Clark tie, the SM replies "what do u mean?" . AC asks again with more authority where's ur AC tie. The salesman replies "you do realise this is Reg Vardy sir?"

He was losing it mate when i last seen him, his brother was running most of the business aswell.

anyway see this threads realy took off

:lol: I was just about to tell this story. My gaffers boy was there when it happened IIRC.

I hope boyd stays. As for dave King has he not got over 230 tax charges up against him back in RSA. If so I wouldnt want him, if this is not true, and Ellis has back off then I am all for Dave king buying us if he wants to.

Tbh all this takeover talk is confusing, N i just hope that in the near future people in the no on this forum an give us some new and solid info that we can go by. (tu)

:lol: I was just about to tell this story. My gaffers boy was there when it happened IIRC.

is that story gospel RG?

I heard it from my neighbour but wasn't sure if it was true or not

If Boyd wants to go to Birmingham, I can accept that but I hope he at least goes out firing on all cylinders. I don't want my lasting memories of Boyd being the uninterested player we've seen the last few weeks.

No Parks of Hamilton mate

The Boyd thing is a given, I've also heard that from a reliable source and posted it a few weeks ago.

He's handled it terribly.

Agreed 100%

There was a tidbit on Skysports today where David Tanner asked him how he felt about being up for POTY.

Boyd said he was shocked because and I quote "I haven't turned up for the second half of the season"

The guy is running down his contract and if he's going he should be a man, come out and say it.

Your right he has not turned up, it is very obvious that he is away to Birmingham. All he has to do if bang a few goals to win the title and a few against the beggars and he will leave as a hero.

Ultimately, his move to Birmingham will fall on its are in the longrun as he will not stand a chance in the premiership.

Your right he has not turned up, it is very obvious that he is away to Birmingham. All he has to do if bang a few goals to win the title and a few against the beggars and he will leave as a hero.

Ultimately, his move to Birmingham will fall on its are in the longrun as he will not stand a chance in the premiership.

I'll thank him for his contribution and wish him well,but even if he does that he won't be leaving as a hero in my eyes.

He lost that right the moment he started taking the piss and disrespecting our fans in the way he has been over the past few months.

As I said, he should have the decency to tell the supporters who have idolised him and chanted his name for the past four years what he is doing.

They don't deserve to be treated with such contempt.

I said a few weeks back that I believed that Cuellar was labelled a judas for less, and I still stand by that.

Boyd leaves us as a hero :anguish:. Not in my eyes He is an average spl player. Any decent sticker that plays for the OF should get 20+ goals with the chances that will be made, But this is only my opinion (tu)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'll thank him for his contribution and wish him well,but even if he does that he won't be leaving as a hero in my eyes.

He lost that right the moment he started taking the piss and disrespecting our fans in the way he has been over the past few months.

As I said, he should have the decency to tell the supporters who have idolised him and chanted his name for the past four years what he is doing.

They don't deserve to be treated with such contempt.

I said a few weeks back that I believed that Cuellar was labelled a judas for less, and I still stand by that.

Agree fully.