got my conformation email today

official packages available from friday for guys on 3 and 4 points till 4pm saturday then open to all travel club members

not sure of independant travellers but steakbake is on the case and will post in here when he finds out

The e-mail is a mind fuck, either that or am just a mongo.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often get PM's asking how the Travel Club works. Here is a brief description of how the Rangers European Travel Club works. Cost: £8 to season ticket holders. £25 to non season ticket holders.

Pinned this while season ticket sales are taking place as it will help people decide if they are going to apply.

You must be mad! I shared a room with ASBO remember! He drank all my swally!

Am at a loose end on if a should ask the work for holidays so soon after starting. Hopefully get to 2 out of 3 games atleast

If your entitled to holiday then it doesn't matter when you take them. The only concern they can rightfully have is if they have too many people off on the same day.

I was doing a temp job in a whiskey factory last year and I had no problem with heading straight into the office with the holiday form the night the draw was made.

Got the same email so I will make all arrangements on Fri/Sat so I make high points deadline.

Most likely, 1 day, 1 night, 1 bus depending on who we get.

Roll on fucking 5pm Thursday! :D:beer1::party::cheers:

Sounds perfect mate ;)

Pity Anderlecht went out last night, cracker of a bus trip that one.

Quick question for the more experienced travel club members if on the off chance we draw Bremen. My dad stays over in Germany bout a hours train away from Bremen. He was asking if he gets a ticket will he have to phone Rangers to notfy them about his travel arrangements (or lack of them in his case)

Quick question for the more experienced travel club members if on the off chance we draw Bremen. My dad stays over in Germany bout a hours train away from Bremen. He was asking if he gets a ticket will he have to phone Rangers to notfy them about his travel arrangements (or lack of them in his case)

Interesting one. I was wondering this myself - for example if we got an English side and supporters opted to drive.

The TC should have your dad's address details anyway - to send tickets etc - so they may deem that sufficient. Otherwise, they might ask him to e-mail them a copy of a recent utility bill or a receipt for his train ticket??

Those who got tickets for Manchester and made their own way there will surely know?

Interesting one. I was wondering this myself - for example if we got an English side and supporters opted to drive.

The TC should have your dad's address details anyway - to send tickets etc - so they may deem that sufficient. Otherwise, they might ask him to e-mail them a copy of a recent utility bill or a receipt for his train ticket??

Those who got tickets for Manchester and made their own way there will surely know?

Good point mate didn't think of that. If we got Man Utd I would certainly drive down

Noone had to give their travel details for Manchester, everyone in the TC got allocated a ticket. As long as you have proof you are in the country youre fine. You wouldnt have to send train tickets etc from say Munich to Bremen. As long as you get to/or are in Germany then youre fine.

If we got Man Utd I think it would all be official again, doubt you would be able to go independant. Youd have to be on quite high points to get a ticket anyway Id say

Noone had to give their travel details for Manchester, everyone in the TC got allocated a ticket. As long as you have proof you are in the country youre fine. You wouldnt have to send train tickets etc from say Munich to Bremen. As long as you get to/or are in Germany then youre fine.

If we got Man Utd I think it would all be official again, doubt you would be able to go independant. Youd have to be on quite high points to get a ticket anyway Id say

Everyone that went to Man United the last time had to get the Official coaches if I remember correct?