I got an email today just confirming my season ticket and all the things in signed up to and below it, it said that travel club and that i was successful what happens now ?

Do they send me another form to fill out with passport details etc ?

you need to fill the form out.

Email says :

If you wish to sign up to any additional Continuous Credit Card Schemes, or to the Travel Club, please print and complete the form here and return it to Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

Please note, supporters wishing to join the Travel Club should endeavour to have their applications returned by 30 June. SPL Away scheme applications must be received on or before 14 May, and for all other schemes the closing date for applications is 31 October.

Form is here: http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/30/4e/0,,5~151088,00.pdf

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I often get PM's asking how the Travel Club works. Here is a brief description of how the Rangers European Travel Club works. Cost: £8 to season ticket holders. £25 to non season ticket holders.

Pinned this while season ticket sales are taking place as it will help people decide if they are going to apply.

You must be mad! I shared a room with ASBO remember! He drank all my swally!

That's my travel club renewed.

So who else has joined/renewed this year and do you plan to travel, if so, by what means of transport?

Waiting on them getting back to me gaz. Was gonnae do a bus journey, France hopefully and a Plane trip to the biggest game we get.

So who else has joined/renewed this year and do you plan to travel, if so, by what means of transport?

Waiting on them getting back to me gaz. Was gonnae do a bus journey, France hopefully and a Plane trip to the biggest game we get.

France is easy on a bus but a fucking horrible country to go to. I really hope we don't get a French team. A couple of hours further and you are into the great country of Germany. :beer1:

France is easy on a bus but a fucking horrible country to go to. I really hope we don't get a French team. A couple of hours further and you are into the great country of Germany. hh.gif

I heard Germany is great! Would love Bayern. Altho if we got a dutch team, do we go via hull and ferry (if we use the bus)

I heard Germany is great! Would love Bayern. Altho if we got a dutch team, do we go via hull and ferry (if we use the bus)

Nah, the last time I went to Amsterdam (Bremen away) we travelled through France, Belgium and then into Holland.

It only takes about 16 hours to Holland on a bus.

I'll make up my mind after the draw.

But I'm thinking of doing something different this year, maybe a train to one of them.

Also thinking about going by bus, I haven't done that since Bishopbriggs was an altar boy....

I'll make up my mind after the draw.

But I'm thinking of doing something different this year, maybe a train to one of them.

Also thinking about going by bus, I haven't done that since Bishopbriggs was an altar boy....

This was our plan last season if the right team came out. We were hoping to go on a eurostar trip on the train and stop off at a few cities on the way.

You should get your arse on the KPL bus for a euro trip. It's an experience to say the least. :lol:

You should get your arse on the KPL bus for a euro trip. It's an experience to say the least. :lol:

I'm sure it would be, I've travelled with them a couple of times.

Which reminds me, has anybody heard if there were any problems resulting from their encounter with Tayside Constabulary when we last went to Tannadice?

I'm sure it would be, I've travelled with them a couple of times.

Which reminds me, has anybody heard if there were any problems resulting from their encounter with Tayside Constabulary when we last went to Tannadice?

Keep anything like this to PM please.

I've renewed but it is looking highly unlikely that i will get to many of the trips. Two is probably the best i could hope for but only if they are within bus distance.

Hope you make at least one mate.

I should be able to get to one of them. Hopefully it will be bus distance. Germany would be superb.

• 2 weeks later...

thoughs who renewed did you get confirmation from Rangers tc?

It was listed on the slip I got confirming my ST renewal.

Mine was left entirely blank so I called them up. Turns out it was just a "printing error" and I'm signed up for everything after all :beer1:

• 1 month later...