Members thats were on here two year ago ?

TheChosenFew

there was no ticket section. i sure people just asked in the BD.??

the ticket section has only just been set up.

awryt , did anyone manage to get one ?

don't know,there would have been someone probs,im sure rangersgary would have had a few to give to certain members.??

awryt was just a random thought i had n decided to ask :lol:

there was no ticket section. i sure people just asked in the BD.??

the ticket section has only just been set up.

awryt , did anyone manage to get one ?

don't know,there would have been someone probs,im sure rangersgary would have had a few to give to certain members.??

awryt was just a random thought i had n decided to ask :lol:

:lol: the ticket section only opened because people were getting pissed of with people asking for tickets in the BD,and they kept asking admin to open it's own section.

There was a ticket section opened especially.

It was heavily moderated, and we knew people were touting... sadly not much we could do, although fellow bears who touted were shouted down.

Typically you were paying £200-£250 a ticket from people all over Europe. TBH, I don't regret paying that just to be able to say I was there.

i would have paid it aswell if i could find anyone sellin them , my dad got his for 110 he couldent get mine or sisters as he was skint at the time so i was left in picadilly , he only saw 15 mins of the game aswell , cause when all the shite started he came out of the stadium and got me and ma sister

aye, here and Follow Follow went ticket mental

every 2nd thread

aye thot it wouldd i joined follow follow straight after the semi final posted one thread for tickets and got told i had no chance so didnt go back on it :lol: