Middlesbrough want Novo

i didnt say everything, i said most haha. the only goal hes scored recently which wasnt lucky was the sevilla one. the one vs hibs was ment to be a cross. and the ammount of times people say Novo got us to Manchester annoys me, he scored one goal against Panathinaikos which was kinda lucky to, he me to volley it and miss kicked it into the ground and bounced over the goalkeeper. After that game i dont recall him doing anything to get us to manchester. He may have scored the winning Penalty but im sure someone else would have too.

I think you're underestimating the balls it took to hit that penalty.

And the goal against Sevilla wasn't lucky!

i said his goal vs Sevilla wasnt lucky :ph34r:

and i know it took massive balls to take that penalty, but he doesnt deserve to be named the one who got us to manchester, when there was players who played almost every minute in that run in and players who scored penaltys before him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to describe every novo does good as lucky is a disgrace.

The amount of things he has achieved with this club dwarfs what many so called superstars have done.

pound for pound there are few better signings for us.

Totally agree with you mate, was he lucky when it was his goal that got us into the CL group stages a few seasons ago, and was it lucky that it was him who took the final penalty under all that pressure that got us to the UEFA Cup Final?

The man has been a great Ambassador to our Club, he adores Rangers and he adores us,the fans, he deserves to be treated with the greatest respect and should he be leaving he deserves one hell of a send off by us all.

I made a list last year of the important goals he's scored and the financial award they have brought us.

His goals have directly contributed to something like £25m worth of earning for us in his time here, you can't ignore that.

£25 million!!! :craphead:

I knew it was quite a lot, but didn't realise it was that much.

Not bothered if he stays or goes. He'll never be a first team regular and he is sometimes a handy player to bring on. Hardly kicked a ball all season!

I think he would be great in a Team like Fulham or even Everton.

He is a good impact player when played through the middle.

If Novo was good enought to play in the Premiership we woudln't be talking about whether we wanted him to leave in the first place.

Hope he leaves, he does not have the ability to be a rangers player. Most things he does that are good are lucky. The people who think he should stay because he has 5 stars tattooed to himself are silly IMO, there are better 31 year old rangers fans that go to ibrox on a saturday that have more skill than novo.

Brilliant post. (tu)

You really are a comedian, aren't you? :BELM:

You really are a comedian, aren't you? :BELM:

Considering what you agreed to above, i think the laughs are on you.

Ok then, Boyd leaves, we have Miller and Lafferty... Who else could rattle goals in?

The wee man in Boyds place would score they goals.

Novo would not score 35 goals a season the way Boyd does. Boyd guarantees goals... Novo guaranteees a kiss of the badge, a cheeky wee kick out at an opponent and a pumped up hand gesture to the fans to cover his absolute shite performances.

Fair play to him though, he plays for the jersey and gives 100 percent. It's not his fault he isn't Rangers class.

Is Novo even close to double figures this season?

Five league goals, one in the League Cup and one in the Champions League.

...And some think he is the answer to leading our front line.

Just says it all, he's living on his reputation.

might help if he was played up front!!!

Never rated him as a footballer but can't deny he has scored important goals and can't deny he has a great personality and loves Rangers.

In contrast to his important goals though, he has done some stuff that has really annoyed me, e.g. that awful pass against Urziceni that cost us 3 vital points. Overall, he can either be a hero or just terrible.

Would rather he left but don't mind either way, it's not as if he plays regularly.

Fuk off strachon ya wee Ginger prick. Novo must stay IMO

Ppl forget, if no buyer comes in we are left with the same sqaud as this season. Therefore it wud be a ridiculous idea to let any1 go at all. Think how threadbare our sqaud wud be if we let a few bodys leave

I can't see Novo going to play for someone who denied us of our Title for 3 years, and play with some of his old enemies. If he really is a big Rangers man, he wouldn't do that

Is Novo even close to double figures this season?

Five league goals, one in the League Cup and one in the Champions League.

...And some think he is the answer to leading our front line.

Just says it all, he's living on his reputation.

might help if he was played up front!!!

It's not like he's played in a defensive position, and he's had a good few opportunities upfront in games this season. ;)

Hope he leaves, he does not have the ability to be a rangers player. Most things he does that are good are lucky. The people who think he should stay because he has 5 stars tattooed to himself are silly IMO, there are better 31 year old rangers fans that go to ibrox on a saturday that have more skill than novo.

Brilliant post. (tu)

to be honest i thought more would agree with me but oh well.

Brilliant post. (tu)

to be honest i thought more would agree with me but oh well.

Didn't see that post Stu. Well put (tu)

If there are better 31 year olds in the stand at Ibrox then I'd like to see them. I highly doubt they could score some of the goals he's scored, the ones in the Scottish Cup final last year, the equaliser at Parkhead in 2008... there's two examples right there in big games where Novo's shown he has some degree of technique. I want him to stay because he can offer you a threat when you're looking for a goal not because he has 5 stars tattooed on his arm.

He's not the most talented obviously but you can't say he has no talent whatsoever. I think we under-estimate Novo's presence and impact. :)