Who's the guy on here that has Ellis' number.........

gordov

and yet in an earlier thread you say King is the only one going to buy the club , yet i don't see you asking someone to call him and ask him when he is coming out of his hole , also strange you ask this when you state that ellis has backed away from any deal <cr>

just some observations

I think it is pretty obvious how important the confirmation of the SPL title and our CL Group Stage participation is to any potential buyout.

As such, there isn't much to be gained from asking Ellis for further info in the meantime.

and yet in an earlier thread you say King is the only one going to buy the club , yet i don't see you asking someone to call him and ask him when he is coming out of his hole , also strange you ask this when you state that ellis has backed away from any deal wacko.gif

just some observations

craphead2.gif

I await his comeback, thats how you shoot someone in the know down

.........give him another call/text and see if he has any plans to come out and speak or is he just going to continue hiding in his hole!?

Coming from someone who gets his info from the family of the car dealer who hides in the biggest hole of the lot, it's a bit rich to question someone else for not coming out publicly.

Perhaps you can go back to said car dealer and ask HIM to come out of the hole he has been hiding in for the last 6 months and tell us what he is doing, or what his plans are/were?

Nobody has Ellis's number, I think a poster has an Englishman's number and he totally believes it's Ellis :rolleyes:

That's the reason he won't be posting any info on the subject in here any longer :rolleyes:

I'm positive his username is Northampton loyal

anyone else confirm?

yeah i think you are right mate! (tu)

Northampton Loyalist I think,and the mhanks on kds were having a good giggle,they reckon that it was a certain Northampton bhoy, (saying he was Ellis) that was playing with him......??????

.........give him another call/text and see if he has any plans to come out and speak or is he just going to continue hiding in his hole!?

Coming from someone who gets his info from the family of the car dealer who hides in the biggest hole of the lot, it's a bit rich to question someone else for not coming out publicly.

Perhaps you can go back to said car dealer and ask HIM to come out of the hole he has been hiding in for the last 6 months and tell us what he is doing, or what his plans are/were?

I think you'll find he has never came out and said what his plans are because he has none. He has no interest in the slightest in buying Rangers......partly because he can't afford it. Ellis meanwhile has openly said that he has plans to buy Rangers.

He was granted licence to look at the books by the bank and that was 3 weeks ago and not heard a peep since.