What happened to the trialist?

Thommo

What happened to the young Israeli we had here at the start of the season? I'm sure his name was Gil Blumstein (sp) and from the match reports I read when he was playing with the reserves he seemed quite promising. Does anybody know who he plays for now and why we didn't sign him?

Gil Blumstein (Hebrew: גיל בלומשטיין‎; born 5 May 1990) is an Israeli professional footballer playing currently for Hapoel Beersheba.

From his wikipedia.

Maybe he wasn't better than what we had in the attacking department ;)

Cheers for that mate (tu)

He seemed to be playing quite well with the reserves, think he might of scored a hat-trick against some team? Correct me if I'm wrong

Gil Blumstein (Hebrew: גיל בלומשטיין‎; born 5 May 1990) is an Israeli professional footballer playing currently for Hapoel Beersheba.

From his wikipedia.

Maybe he wasn't better than what we had in the attacking department ;)

Cheers for that mate (tu)

He seemed to be playing quite well with the reserves, think he might of scored a hat-trick against some team? Correct me if I'm wrong

I'm sure he did, playing in Northern Ireland or something?

He also scored numerous free-kicks...

Found this old thread through Google : http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=118194

Hat-trick agaist Portadown, surely he could have played for the reserves for a while longer and see how he got on? :sherlock: