Replacement for Boyd

teddybear111

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Davies from Bolton :wink:

I wish, he'd eat the SPL alive, and score a barrel load!

What a signing that would be! Exactly the player we have been missing lately and basically has the exact attribute to be a top SPL striker.

I wouldn't mind trying a Lafferty and Miller partnership up front for the last few games of the season to see if there's any hope of them being a formidable pair next season. Otherwise it's time to start scouting I guess. I could imagine Velicka scoring a few from the bench again.

I think Lafferty and Miller could be a great partnership for next season. Miller has shown this season that with the right service and a little selfishness he can bag his fair share of goals as well, As for Lafferty, his problem has been that as soon as hos confidence got low he was trying to hard to score again. Give him a run in the last 4 games, you never know he may bag a couple and get his confidence back for the start of next season. And we've seen what Lafferty can do when he's playing with a smile on his face with Northern Ireland, there's no reason why he can't do this for us next season.smile.gif