Replacement for Boyd

teddybear111

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think theres a good chance we will not replace him with the likes of Miller, Lafferty, Naismith, Fleck, Novo, Velicka, Little (?) ......

You been smoking crack, they couldn't hit a barn door.

What about Beckford from leeds he's scored 20-30 goals the past few seasons but think newcastle want him.

He is not in form at all atm.

It's 5 or 6 games in a row without a goal, considering he was scoring non-stop until they played Manchester United.

I couldn't see him joining us anyway, with the wages he would be looking and the oppertunity he will probably have to play in the premiership next year.

I think theres a good chance we will not replace him with the likes of Miller, Lafferty, Naismith, Fleck, Novo, Velicka, Little (?) ......

You been smoking crack, they couldn't hit a barn door.

Whats your point? I didn't imply that I think they are capable replacements. I'm not the Rangers manager - I was simply prediciting what may (or may not) happen in the summer window.

We don't have money to spend and even with Boyd gone, we would still have 5-6 strikers - several of whom have been brought to the club by Walter Smith.

Drogba or Rooney.....think big <cr>

Seriously......no-one at the club can do it so maybe Jason Roberts but apart from the above no-one scores the way Boyd has.

I came into this thread to suggest Roberts aswell.

What about Beckford from leeds he's scored 20-30 goals the past few seasons but think newcastle want him.

He is not in form at all atm.

It's 5 or 6 games in a row without a goal, considering he was scoring non-stop until they played Manchester United.

I couldn't see him joining us anyway, with the wages he would be looking and the oppertunity he will probably have to play in the premiership next year.

he was dropped for their last game and they won 3-1 i think aswell. hes on worse form than Boyd. Goodwillie is easily better IMO and could imrpove alot more too.

It's weird to think that Boyd might leave Rangers having scored just once against Celtic.

that is weird

theres always another OF game left

how good would it be if boyd scored the winner against the unwashed :sherlock:

was just thinking about that the night mate

It's weird to think that Boyd might leave Rangers having scored just once against Celtic.

that is weird

theres always another OF game left

how good would it be if boyd scored the winner against the unwashed :sherlock:

was just thinking about that the night mate

and how many times have you said that this season, 3 already ? how many times have you said it since he improved ?