Replacement for Boyd

teddybear111

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, lets just play Kane Hemmings up there. No doube he could bang in more than Boydy.

Thats true. Always good to see a young lad like him get a chance upfront. Although, i doubt walt will go for it. ( if he's still here then!)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

in 39 games for hearts he only scored 19 goals, and that was during two seasons. 11 in his first and 8 in his second.

1 in 2 is no shy return.

to be honest, lets just play Kane Hemmings up there. No doube he could bang in more than Boydy.

Thats true. Always good to see a young lad like him get a chance upfront. Although, i doubt walt will go for it. ( if he's still here then!)

11 goals in 15 games for the youths last time i checked, that was end of last month. Been injured the past few weeks so most likely to be the same stats.

11 goals in 15 games for the youths last time i checked, that was end of last month. Been injured the past few weeks so most likely to be the same stats.

Very good for a guy his age. He should definately be considered next season!

Very good for a guy his age. He should definately be considered next season!

Looks very very promising, cant wait to see him in the 19's cup final. Been keeping an eye on him for a while now, been very highly praised by Billy Kirkwood and his team.

Austin from Swindon and Lambert from Southampton would both be realistic targets and would score for fun up here. I can see Hemmings and Campbell being promoted too.

And I really hope I'm wrong but i have a horrible feeling Smith is preparing Lafferty as Boyd's replacement.

Hes no Kane Hemmings !! :craphead:

who is Kane Hemmings all i know is he is from England and he supported us as a boy and he plays in our youth team

a very promising young talent, one you should keep a look out for. Very good in the air, holds the ball up well, has good pace and can sure score goals. If you can make it to the under 19 cup final vs celtic you should go, and see other youngsters who look good like Perry, Campbell, Hemmings, Ness

who is Kane Hemmings all i know is he is from England and he supported us as a boy and he plays in our youth team

a very promising young talent, one you should keep a look out for. Very good in the air, holds the ball up well, has good pace and can sure score goals. If you can make it to the under 19 cup final vs celtic you should go, and see other youngsters who look good like Perry, Campbell, Hemmings, Ness

i went to the U19's cup final when we skelpt the tims 5-0 where a should have been future Rangers captain Dean Furman played a great match he is like kevin thomson and frank lampard rolled into one i was gutted when he decided not to look at the bigger picture but i suppose when you are at tht age you want to be playing every week and he wasnt getting tht here but if he stayed i think he would have featured much more this season

i went to the U19's cup final when we skelpt the tims 5-0 where a should have been future Rangers captain Dean Furman played a stormer

dont think he played then mate. Only signed at the start last year im sure.

Kevin Kyle, not fast but bangs in the goals

He's worse than Velicka. I could just imagine Kyle in our team... constant punts up the park bypassing the midfield time and time again :anguish:

He's not even that good in the air - half the times he concedes a foul for pushing, or climbing over the top of the opponent.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

i went to the U19's cup final when we skelpt the tims 5-0 where a should have been future Rangers captain Dean Furman played a stormer

dont think he played then mate. Only signed at the start last year im sure.

He signed about 4 years ago.

He signed about 4 years ago.

says this on that rangersyouth website.

Kane Hemmings Position:- Striker Nationality:- English

DOB:- 08/04/92

Signed last summer from Tamworth FC, Kane had a fantastic first season at Rangers. Featuring regularly in the youth side and scoring some crucial goals. A powerful pacey striker his season culminated with a brace in the Glasgow Cup final against Old Firm rivals Celtic, his second coming from a stunning volley. Kane will definately be one of the big players for the youths this season.

Date of Birth: 08.04.1991

Nationality: English

Previous Club: Tamworth FC

HEMMINGS, from Derbyshire, moved from Tamworth FC to Rangers in the summer of 2008 and has impressed during his short time at the club.

The powerfully-built striker is quick and also has an eye for goal, as he has shown on several occasions in 2008/09.

It was Reserve coach Tommy Wilson that first caught wind of Kane's potential when he received a tip-off from his cousin Ian Wilson who is currently in charge of Birmingham County U16s.

official rangers website