Photographs: Rangersmedia Charity Dinner 2010

McBoyd

Looks good, wish I could have been there :(

sadly missed i had nobody to get me my drinks

i had to go to bar myself

It was worth it. Very nice of you to tell me to keep the change from every round. You did tell me to do that, didn't you? :unsure:

It was worth it. Very nice of you to tell me to keep the change from every round. You did tell me to do that, didn't you? :unsure:

i thought 20 quid was a bit dear for 4 buds :unsure:

i thought 20 quid was a bit dear for 4 buds :unsure:

Best part of £20 for 4 pints at the Radisson the other week at the legends dinner.

great pictures ... the union jack bow ties were a nice touch :pipe:

I've got 2 of them (tu)

ive got 15 of them for our impending trip to the brendanbau where the KP Loyal will be wearing these as well as bowler hats (tu)

Excellent :uk: I was being a bit of a dafty with the raffle tickets but I sorted it out eventually <cr>

I've got 2 of them (tu)

ive got 15 of them for our impending trip to the brendanbau where the KP Loyal will be wearing these as well as bowler hats (tu)

Excellent :uk: I was being a bit of a dafty with the raffle tickets but I sorted it out eventually <cr>

i was wondering what you were doing but i thought it was a conspiracy to stop my table winning anything

you need to keep those young pups at your table under control and take theyre crayons off them before dinner :P

I've got 2 of them (tu)

i was wondering what you were doing but i thought it was a conspiracy to stop my table winning anything

you need to keep those young pups at your table under control and take theyre crayons off them before dinner :P

Boys will be boys! They got a row off a woman for the tablecloth antics :P

Kev and myself ran out of Billy Boy Bingo sheets to sell. It wen't down very well (tu)

The signed memorabilia for the auction was brilliant aswell (tu)

I was waiting on the Lennox Lewis signed picture to be auctioned, turned out it was a Raffle prize :lol:

Got well outbid on two items in the auction too.

All in all, a good night was had once again.

Well done guys :)

Kev and myself ran out of Billy Boy Bingo sheets to sell. It wen't down very well (tu)

The signed memorabilia for the auction was brilliant aswell (tu)

I was waiting on the Lennox Lewis signed picture to be auctioned, turned out it was a Raffle prize :lol:

Got well outbid on two items in the auction too.

All in all, a good night was had once again.

Well done guys :)

I love the Billy Boy Bingo (tu)