I Can See Rangers Chucking This League Away

RudeBoy

To be honest he may be a tim, but if we play the way we have been going into 3 away games, 3 BIG away games. We will not come out winning. Use can all sit there and slate me if use want but i have never got ahead of myself and said the league is won. Its not won till we are over that line and thats the hardest bit in football. Its time to step up and be counted. The players are started to get a little bit slack.

if we don't get 3 points tomorrow then what the op says could in fact be come a reality, like i said in the live football topic we have 3 crucial away games in a row to play, past couple of away games have been a nightmare for us, i just hope the guys who start tomorrow realise that the title isn't won yet.

Courage, brother, do not stumble,

Though thy path be dark as night;

There’s a star to guide the humble:

Trust in God and do the right.

Let the road be rough and dreary,

And its end far out of sight,

Foot it bravely; strong or weary,

Refrain

Trust in God, trust in God,

Perish policy and cunning,

Perish all that fears the light!

Whether losing, whether winning,

Trust in God and do the right,

Trust no party, sect or faction;

Trust no leaders in the fight;

Put in every word or action,

Refrain

Some will hate thee, some will love thee,

Some will flatter, some will slight;

Cease from man, and look above thee:

Simple rule, and safest guiding,

Inward peace and inward might,

Star upon our path abiding,

To be honest he may be a tim, but if we play the way we have been going into 3 away games, 3 BIG away games. We will not come out winning. Use can all sit there and slate me if use want but i have never got ahead of myself and said the league is won. Its not won till we are over that line and thats the hardest bit in football. Its time to step up and be counted. The players are started to get a little bit slack.

Well said, I’m worried with the way we have been playing lately, and with the Boyd situation i.e. he looks like he can’t be bothered.... i just hope to hell we get the three points.....