Match Of The Day Thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was defo a penalty for that foul on Bale, and I don't think the actual penalty was!

Agree mate, did you not also just feel like punching that commentator when defoe scored the penatly, was like a fat guy standing on a cat.

Frank Lampards attitude :praise: his desire is just unreal.

i just dont get it why people say Gerrard is better Lampard is the most consistant player in world football apart from Messi but Messi is a different class all together

Gerrard is like Kaka for me, hes stands out because hes a Star in an avergae team, like kaka at Milan. Put Kaka in a madrid team where hes not the main star and hes no where to be seen.

Lampard for me everytime, one of my favourite players.

i just dont get it why people say Gerrard is better Lampard is the most consistant player in world football apart from Messi but Messi is a different class all together

Gerrard is like Kaka for me, hes stands out because hes a Star in an avergae team, like kaka at Milan. Put Kaka in a madrid team where hes not the main star and hes no where to be seen.

I think Kakas just struggled to settle in

Hes been the best player in an outstanding Brazil team plenty of times

i know where you are coming and i hate when better players go unnoticed like Xabi Alonso another of my favourite players he WAS liverpool forget Gerrard or Torres he was the backbone of tht team and another who goes unnoticed is Michael Essien who is imo one of top 10 players in the world imo