Match Of The Day Thread

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Is Ireland a box-to-box type player?

I always though he was a more attacking type of player.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that Pompey are still fighting even though they are already down, it's truly for the pride!

They actually have a decent side but seriously lack confidence in the league, have been good in the FA cup though, they have quite a few good players and are a very athletic side.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Nice to see that Pompey are still fighting even though they are already down, it's truly for the pride!

They actually have a decent side but seriously lack confidence in the league, have been good in the FA cup though, they have quite a few good players and are a very athletic side.

They are all competing for their place in squad for the FA cup final.

he gets back alot too, but hes mostly foward thinking. Linked up very well with Robinho and Wright-Phillips last year.

Linked up with them exceptionally well last season, he is great at passing and has very good vision IMO.

he gets back alot too, but hes mostly foward thinking. Linked up very well with Robinho and Wright-Phillips last year.

Linked up with them exceptionally well last season, he is great at passing and has very good vision IMO.

dont know if he would get welcomed here but, and how much hes on, he was there before the major bucks came in.

Agree mate, been out alot this season too and just has not got going. But him, Robinho and SWP were outstanding last year. was they three that basicly tore arsenal apart in the game Robinho chipped the goalie

he was like that under hughes too. Just didnt seem to enjoy life there even though he said he did. i think he wished he went to chelsea and ended up seeing city as a stepping stone a bigger EPL Club. He only left Real because he realy wanted out.

he was like that under hughes too. Just didnt seem to enjoy life there even though he said he did. i think he wished he went to chelsea and ended up seeing city as a stepping stone a bigger EPL Club. He only left Real because he realy wanted out.

Do you think that the move to City has ruined his career?

Do you think that the move to City has ruined his career?

well he didnt seem happy at madrid and thought a move away was best idea, i just fell maybe was the wrong club that got him. because it was last day of the window and last minute it was either move or stay unhappy in spain.

drogba when on his game is on another level he can score 20+ goals per season and when he wasn't scoring like today his link up play is unreal. 1 of the best strikers in the world