Tevez.

Clemdog

If Manchester United had signed Tevez during the summer, do you think the Premiership would be theirs?

Most will agree Berbatov has been an absolute let down, but would Tevez of helped Rooney or do they do much the same job?

I think they do need someone else as Berbatov has been poor and they rely far too much on Rooney. They did not sign enough players in the summer when they got rid of Ronaldo and that has been proven with how many points they have dropped this year.

Think the same aswell man utd have lacked strike power this season and needed someone who could play well with rooney. Berbatov should not be at the club you see glances of what magical stuff he can do but is not consistant enough. Owen is too injury prone, macheda is still young and needs more time to develope.

If Manchester United had signed Tevez during the summer, do you think the Premiership would be theirs?

Most will agree Berbatov has been an absolute let down, but would Tevez of helped Rooney or do they do much the same job?

The money they spent for him aswell, He has done nothing to make me think he is worth that price tag.

The money they spent for him aswell, He has done nothing to make me think he is worth that price tag.

Ross :sherlock:

True, berbatov, except for some glimours of magic, has been garbage..