Rangers V Hearts Half Time Score

Ozblue

Half Time Score: Rangers 0 V Hearts 0.

We are making hard work of this game and Wattie wants to take that Lafferty by the scruff of the neck and batter his stupid fucking head against one of the Marble Pillars in the Foyer.

I'm positive Lafferty thinks he's Messi....More like Messy the way he keeps losing the ball.

Lafferty is fucking shite, so is mcculloch, papac as well. It's not surprising we're creating fuk all.

you fukin annoy me :anguish:

(tu)

Always having a go at Lafferty when its not just him that's playing bad.

Id love to see some of the rmers who seem so critical play football, we must have 2000 messi's online

A really stupid argument.

The RMers aren't getting paid £8000 a week to play football.

And, more worringly, a couple of the RMFC lads are more composed with a football than the likes of Papac and Lafferty.

Id love to see some of the rmers who seem so critical play football, we must have 2000 messi's online

Was thinking the same... We canny win them all fuck sake neither can we play good football throughout the season.

We aint no Barca.

5 Games left, have patients.

A really stupid argument.

The RMers aren't getting paid £8000 a week to play football.

And, more worringly, a couple of the RMFC lads are more composed with a football than the likes of Papac and Lafferty.

Papa ive played since i was 5, played pro youth level till i was 16, signed with queens park and played against some of the guys on that park, thomson/whittaker my mate said we played against boyd altho im not so sure. They seem to think we have a right to win every game whilst playing like barca.

This is a high pressure game ffs, some on here are super critical yet offer absolutley no encouragement what so ever. Do they think you just walk on a park and it happens. Scotland is a high pressure enviroment, infact i dont of any other leauge in europe with pressure like this. Its a 2 team leauge were winning is everything 2nd is nothing. Some of the players will be feeling it and i cant blame them, no wonder i only do away games