Will We Win It ?

Doc_Gorman

What do other members think. Will the tims throw the game next week to take the shine of our title party or knowing Utd can still mathematically catch them will they go all out for a win.

I think the bastards will fling it.

What do other members think. Will the tims throw the game next week to take the shine of our title party or knowing Utd can still mathematically catch them will they go all out for a win.

Not a chance with Utd breathing down their necks for second.

Not a chance with Utd breathing down their necks for second.

I agree they won't hand it to us with UTD chasing them for 2nd and Lennon with the only thing

worth now saving to persuade the green mobs hierarchy not to ditch him for next season,not that

i think that would be a bad thing seeing lemon head with the task of turning the piggery around. :lol:

We effectively won it today anyway.

No way they will turn around 25gls. Even them winning every game 3-0 and us losing every game 3-0 we'd still win.

We still need 1 point to match the total they can get to if they win all their games. We have 80 points and they can reach 81 if they win every game. Nearly there!

I think it'll be won before we kick a ball at Hibs and not because Celtic will try to take the shine off it.... because Dundee Utd will get at least a point no matter how hard Celtic try.

We will win it, just cant see United beating them, my mates thought Motherwell and Hibs would take points off them, shows you how much they know lol. I would rather we won it ourselves anyway, would be very anti-climatic if the league was won without us having to kick a ball at Easter Road

Am I right in thinking that if both Rangers and the Vermin win their next 2 games we go to the piggery needing a point to take the title?

The SPL will be bricking it at the thought.

No we only need 1 more win

Am I right in thinking that if both Rangers and the Vermin win their next 2 games we go to the piggery needing a point to take the title?

The SPL will be bricking it at the thought.

Your making it sound hard mate if rangers beat hibs next week we are champs simples (tu) try and keep it easy mate :lol:

We effectively won it today anyway.

No way they will turn around 25gls. Even them winning every game 3-0 and us losing every game 3-0 we'd still win.

We need a point for that to happen

And apart from anything else, we would lose on goal difference with that scenario...

Anyway, that aside, I suppose if United took something from the game, we would have won the league at Tannadice again