Big Screen @ Ibrox next week

Gavelect

its a good idea, but they should only let season ticket holders in or at least charge a relatively low amount?

Was it not a fiver for beam back tickets? It's too good an idea for Rangers to actually do it though.

beam back was free if a remember, thts why all the jakes got in and ran on the pitch etc.

sorry bout bein so bad at this, as you can see just joined today :wink:

Nah, I'm pretty sure you had to pay to get in. Think my dad took us to the very first 1 & paid us in.

My school used to get free tickets though so always used that (tu)

Creepy. I was thinking this myself in the pub today. Would be a great idea, everyone gets to see the game, if enough went it would be a brilliant atmosphere and most people would head to ibrox if we won the league anyway. Would hope this could happen.

Snap idea popped into my head when i heard only 800 tickets................

I was lucky enough to be at the Uefa Cup Final, but on reading this thread I was wondering if it was just the screens Ibrox already has that were used.

I take it there was another big screen brought in ?

I think the idea is a non starter, I remember being at Ibrox for a beam back when the Vermin were at home to St Johnstone and we were away to D.Utd (I think) the papes won ( Brattbak goal) and it was a massive anti climax.

Some sort of celebration day could be arranged the week after the leauge is won for a parade of the trophies right enough.

beam back was free if a remember, thts why all the jakes got in and ran on the pitch etc.

sorry bout bein so bad at this, as you can see just joined today :wink:

Nah, I'm pretty sure you had to pay to get in. Think my dad took us to the very first 1 & paid us in.

My school used to get free tickets though so always used that (tu)

I think he's talking about the Uefa cup final, I remember paying 4 quid to watch Gers draw 0-0 with Hibs on beam back good times