if anyone gets any spares for the hibs end next week

GOAT

Any1 who does get a ticket will be extremely lucky IMO.

Ps if sum one who rarely goes to games does get a ticket, I beg u don't brag about it on RM. It will make my blood boil that me and others in the same boat will miss out and a gd few glory hunters will get a tiket.

You do realise the "hostile" fans from the shed are in that stand behind the goal with us? Any fans going in there should probably ask to move into the segregated area or ask if the cops will move up a bit to let them in with us. It looked like there were Celtic fans sitting in that bit last time round but id imagine there will be a fair share more rangers fans in there, I was going to try and do the same before I got a ticket in our end

You do realise the "hostile" fans from the shed are in that stand behind the goal with us? Any fans going in there should probably ask to move into the segregated area or ask if the cops will move up a bit to let them in with us. It looked like there were Celtic fans sitting in that bit last time round but id imagine there will be a fair share more rangers fans in there, I was going to try and do the same before I got a ticket in our end

Fuck them - its the League winnin party :beer1: