UnionBears07

How much is it to join?

to join its :-

16's and over - £20

under 16's- £10

then and adult is 400 odd for a season ticket

concession ( 16,17 and OAP ) is £230

And juveniles ( u'16) is £134

Unfortunately,I live in Australia so it's a bit of a journey for me to get to the games, but I just wanted to wish the U.B. all the very best in the attempt to return Ibrox to a place that turned opposition players to quivering wrecks when the Roar began as the teams came out of the tunnel and continued right to the final whistle.

From my time beginning in the early 1950's, Ibrox was a sea of singing,roaring supporters who SUPPORTED our team, to the point where the worse the scoreline for us the more encouragement we gave.

The last time I was at Ibrox was in 2000 and it felt like I was in an empty stadium and from what I see each home game on TV it has even got worse since then regards atmosphere.

I know the all seater modern Ibrox is a lot safer for fans than the heaving cavernous bowl we had in the old days but there is no reason for the shitty excuse that calls itself "Rangers Supporters" today who sit there with folded arms telling people to sit down and stop singing/

roaring and then have the audacity to fuck off 10 minutes before full time and not stay to applaud our guys for the effort.

I could have cried just before the end of the Hearts game when I saw all the empty seats at a time where the 53rd Title is sitting on the doorstep....The old players and supporters would be spinning in their graves if they saw what's happened to Ibrox these days.

Go the Union Bears and T.B.O and any other group that returns us to

Fortress Ibrox and the opposition nightmare.

Just a quick question - haven't yet renewed my Season Ticket, but have applied to join the Union Bears. Should I renew my ticket (I sit in Govan Front) then wait for the Union Bears to sort out the move or should I let them try first before sending away my form?

I'm so confused by it :(

Just a quick question - haven't yet renewed my Season Ticket, but have applied to join the Union Bears. Should I renew my ticket (I sit in Govan Front) then wait for the Union Bears to sort out the move or should I let them try first before sending away my form?

I'm so confused by it :(

I have your details so renew your S/T as normal and then when we send our list in you will be moved. :)

i renewed mines after the deadline last year because i was struggling to find the money, looks a similar story for next season :( say i put my form in in June and then sent u the details would i still have a chance of joining ?