another misleading headline from Rhagville

'RANGERS are just one win from clinching the SPL title after overcoming a dogged 10-man Hearts at Ibrox.'

Herz were down to ten men for 8 minutes of the 90 doh

and I can't believe some of the Comments on the article....still saying the refs won us the league....just leaves you speechless

'Amazing! A decision to make and it goes FOR Rangers. What a shock!!! I guess that sums up the season as far as the refs go. Champions in name this season thanks to the black bretheren. Will be funny to see what happens as we get neutral European refs in Champions League next season.'

I remember when Celtic drew 4-4 with Aberdeen. Papers full of '10 Man Celtic held in Aberdeen' etc.

Darren O'Dea was sent off in the 92nd minute :lol: I really hate some of the journalism in this fucking country.

Fuck the lot of them, we know we have won the league on merit and as we are the people, ours is the only opinion that matters! With pish like that coming from the rhags its no wonder sales are plummeting and they will be out of business soon enough!

The tims who leave posts on they things make me sick. No mention of the fat bastard fae denmark being offside or there laughable title challenge woulda been over yesterday. Still we shall take it on the chin and move oncraphead2.gif