Titles over so who are U voting in the election . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I'll be voting Labour.

Diet & the others who intimated a vote for Labour

I cannot for the life of me understand why any Rangers supporter would ever register a vote for the Labour party.

and why is that?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any party who abolishes segregated schooling

any party who restricts immigration to folk that are needed only

any party who stops ratzi the nazi from visiting my city

Do any of the parties on your voting sheet live up to these expectations ? :sherlock:

no mate but i protest about voting as they use the catholic school :sherlock:

Well you should have done what Govan People of old would have done and burned it down ! ;):sherlock:

i did but they got a squad of paddies in and rebuilt it :P

. . . as a Rangers Supporter ? :sherlock:

TUV as im from Northern Ireland, but if i had an option like yous i'd probably vote Conservatives this time as they have a pact with Ulster Unionists. (tu):wink:

That would be a terrible reason :lol:

Well its either them or no Unionist so what you laughing at.

TUV as im from Northern Ireland, but if i had an option like yous i'd probably vote Conservatives this time as they have a pact with Ulster Unionists. (tu):wink:

you.... doh:lol:

I'll be voting Labour.

I cannot for the life of me understand why any Rangers supporter would ever register a vote for the Labour party.

and why is that?

Well a considerable no. of reasons Whayy.

There are good reasons why elements of their party are referred to as the West Coast Catholic Mafia - just have a look at the biographies of some of their candidates/sitting MP's. The Monklands scandal a few years ago was only the tip of the iceberg.

Monklands Scandal

Make sense because i don't understand you. <cr>

I'll be voting Labour.

Welcome Brother and I for the life of me cannot understand it either, they are the enemy within ! All Protestants must be aware what is going on ! Lhabour is no longer a working class Scottish party it is a irish rhepublican catholic party working only for their advancement and the destruction of US ! :sherlock:

I'll be voting Labour.

and why is that?

There are good reasons why elements of their party are referred to as the West Coast Catholic Mafia - just have a look at the biographies of some of their candidates/sitting MP's. The Monklands scandal a few years ago was only the tip of the iceberg.

Monklands Scandal

Aye fair enough, the way I see it though is that the main parties are all the same. Just hate the SNP and what they stand for, so I'll vote for whoever to stop them. As I said earlier it will be either Labour or SNP in my area and if it means me having to vote Labour then so be it.

Who will you be voting for D'Art?

I am...

I'll be voting Labour.

Welcome Brother and I for the life of me cannot understand it either, they are the enemy within ! All Protestants must be aware what is going on ! Lhabour is no longer a working class Scottish party it is a irish rhepublican catholic party working only for their advancement and the destruction of US ! :sherlock:

Another good point so why am i being laughed at for saying to vote Conservatives because they have a pact with Ulster Unionist for. :angry:

I'll be voting Labour.

and why is that?

Monklands Scandal

Aye fair enough, the way I see it though is that the main parties are all the same. Just hate the SNP and what they stand for, so I'll vote for whoever to stop them. As I said earlier it will be either Labour or SNP in my area and if it means me having to vote Labour then so be it.

Who will you be voting for D'Art?

Yes its pretty tricky Whayyy - same problem where I live - it will probably be a 2 horse race between SNP & Labour...the old lesser of 2 evils !!...so a vote for anyone else will be pretty much ineffectual in deciding the winning candidate.

As many appear to be in a similar position from the posts previously...perhaps proportional representation would be a good thing.

I personally hate "tactical voting" although I understand the rational behind it...I will probably put my cross in the Tory box when the push comes to the shove.

I'll be voting Labour.

and why is that?

Monklands Scandal

And look at the antics of Glasgow Labour recently under Purcell which the Scottish 'media' are doing their best not to report on.

I am...

Iam from Northern Ireland i don't get to vote Labour or Conservatives but if i did have an option like you i'd vote Conservative for they support Unionism in Ulster. <cr> But i'm actually voting for Traditional Unionst Voice in protest on the DUP sharing Gov with SF.

I am...

Iam from Northern Ireland i don't get to vote Labour or Conservatives but if i did have an option like you i'd vote Conservative for they support Unionism in Ulster. <cr> But i'm actually voting for Traditional Unionst Voice in protest on the DUP sharing Gov with SF.

Yes I know and you said if you were in our position you would vote for the Tories because they have pact with the UUP and I said it was a terrible reason.

I see why you would but just think it's daft mate.

Would like to thank NUMBER ONE FANZINE for the exclusive on Purcell F*nian leader of Glasgow City Council, especially on his spell at Castle Craig for his alleged drug problem which is owned by the McCanns, you know the McCanns don't you ? Gerry and Kate ? Allegedly :) If you are truly a Rangers Supporter and have any brain in that head of yours, then do not vote Lhabour or snp ! But if you do then you will deserve everything that comes to you ! :sherlock:

Would like to thank NUMBER ONE FANZINE for the exclusive on Purcell F*nian leader of Glasgow City Council, especially on his spell at Castle Craig for his alleged drug problem which is owned by the McCanns, you know the McCanns don't you ? Gerry and Kate ? Allegedly :) If you are truly a Rangers Supporter and have any brain in that head of yours, then do not vote Lhabour or snp ! But if you do then you will deserve everything that will comes to you ! :sherlock:

Where did you hear that BD about Castle Craig? If your unable to post it drop me a PM :sherlock:

I am...

Yes I know and you said if you were in our position you would vote for the Tories because they have pact with the UUP and I said it was a terrible reason.

It might be daft to you but it means alot to us from Northern Ireland, who or what party actually gets into goverment.

I am...

It might be daft to you but it means alot to us from Northern Ireland who actually gets into goverment.

And its about time you had a British Government in ! :sherlock:

I am...

It might be daft to you but it means alot to us from Northern Ireland who actually gets into goverment.

And its about time you had a British Government in ! :sherlock:

:lol: Agreed 100% (tu)