Would a 433 - 451 work next season

Assuming that we don't sign anyone which looks highly likely and sales may be for boogie. Would this team work?

Mcgregor

Whittaker

Wilson

Webster

papac

Mcculloch

Thomson

Davis

Lafferty

Naismith

Miller

now laff and miller could play up top and support us wide allowing Davis in the middle with mcculloch and thomson to support

also. On the bench we would have

Alexander

little

edu

fleck

wylde

mcmillan

loy

although not alot fir strength in depth we would still have a very strong 11 with players who could still fit in.

It's all ifs and buts however that team would romp home next season.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:thomson: :mcculloch:

:novo: :davis: :lafferty:

:miller:

This would be my team next year , if Boogies gone then i would play Webster.

Novo and Lafferty would be wide players with Davis on a free role just playing ahead of Thomson and Big Lee.

If Boyd is still here then it would be Boyd as the main striker with Miller where Novo is.

Ideally I would sign two wingers and they would play out wide.

And the answer to your question would be yes i think it would definitely work but i would play anything which gets Davis into a central role.

I want to see fresh faces, players played in their proper positions, the best options available in the team, no Lee McCulloch or Kyle Lafferty...

If we can't afford to bring in at least two new players along with hanging on to the likes of Bougherra and Davis, then we are in trouble. The wide areas are a priority.

I want to see fresh faces, players played in their proper positions, the best options available in the team, no Lee McCulloch or Kyle Lafferty...

If we can't afford to bring in at least two new players along with hanging on to the likes of Bougherra and Davis, then we are in trouble. The wide areas are a priority.

As much as the no singings has helped our team bond, we despertly need an injection of new players. Probably more than ever. With Boyd and a few others leaving for free, we should be able to bring in Bosmans and loans. Even though our squad is thin, we have a wee bit of dead wood which i'd like to see get moved on, but there is no chance. I think i've been spending too much time on Football Manager.

I'm the same. I played it. Got rid of who was out of contract and could buy quality out of contract players.

As i said. We could still romp the spl.

And if we are forced to sell boogie Davis mcgregor we could be fucked. Even thomson is looking good. Mcculloch is being looke at by wolves and Stoke.

Newcastle at Whittaker. Eerrk

Assuming that we don't sign anyone which looks highly likely and sales may be for boogie. Would this team work?

Mcgregor

Whittaker

Wilson

Webster

papac

Mcculloch

Thomson

Davis

Lafferty

Naismith

Miller

now laff and miller could play up top and support us wide allowing Davis in the middle with mcculloch and thomson to support

also. On the bench we would have

Alexander

little

edu

fleck

wylde

mcmillan

loy

although not alot fir strength in depth we would still have a very strong 11 with players who could still fit in.

It's all ifs and buts however that team would romp home next season.

you need proper wingers for a 433 ala Davie Cooper Willie Henderson style and your main CF needs to good in the air and the groung Colin Stein like

add in naismith and pretty much agree, two full backs and a new striker also to come in, but more in hope than reality though