Goal of the Season

Doc_Gorman

Seen some crackers this season; Davis v Falkirk and Aberdeen, Boyd v Hibs, Beasley v Dundee United, Bougherra v Dundee United, numerous Whittaker strikes, Novo v Sevilla, Bougherra over in Germany... But for me, Lee McCulloch v celtc was the goal of the season for a number of reasons!

Not only was it an important goal, but it was a fantastic delivery, and a bullet of a header. There was only one man getting to the ball, and there was only one place it was ending up - the back of the net!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgnY1-rcD8o

for looks only, there are quite a few good goals actually,

beasley v united

boughie v united

big lee

davis etc etc

but THE MOST IMPORTANT goal of the season, and hence what should be GOTY has got to be muff choice of mcculloch at the piggery

who knows what an old firm win would have done for that celtic team, and what it could possibly have done to a rangers team without boughie and not playing well at the time

big lee mcculloch, i salute you for that fine goal

Seen some crackers this season; Davis v Falkirk and Aberdeen, Boyd v Hibs, Beasley v Dundee United, Bougherra v Dundee United, numerous Whittaker strikes, Novo v Sevilla, Bougherra over in Germany... But for me, Lee McCulloch v celtc was the goal of the season for a number of reasons!

Not only was it an important goal, but it was a fantastic delivery, and a bullet of a header. There was only one man getting to the ball, and there was only one place it was ending up - the back of the net!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgnY1-rcD8o

100% agree you have to love the big man, he has been class this season!