Lafferty Song

broxibear87

Only ones i know are .. hes 7 foot he plays the flute kyle lafferty kyle lafferty.

stand up for the ulsterman.

and the one the NI Fans sing is, ohhhhh kyle lafferty you should be stars in your eyes, ohhh kyle lafferty should be shagging our wives, and i dont no the last bit.

Only ones i know are .. hes 7 foot he plays the flute kyle lafferty kyle lafferty.

and the one the NI Fans sing is, ohhhhh kyle lafferty you should be stars in your eyes, ohhh kyle lafferty should be shagging our wives, and i dont no the last bit.

We love 80s hair toooo!!

double post

We love 80s hair toooo!!

haha i couldnt tell what it said about his hair. cheers mate :D

We love 80s hair toooo!!

haha i couldnt tell what it said about his hair. cheers mate :D

No problem bud, i only found it the other night ;)