Who's the best striker in the EPL?

Van Persie gives them all a run for the money when hes fit. his left foot is outstanding. and his right foot is just as good at times. i remember last year arsenal were 1-0 down at chelsea and he scored two with his right foot im sure. one was on the turn as it dropped in the box IIRC :praise:

When fit, it's Fernando Torres for me. I think he's the best in the buisness!

Unfortunatley he is at Liverpool, has struggled with injuries, which has affected his form. I would have a fit Fernando Torres over any of the other Premiership strikers everyday of the week, and would pair him with Wayne Rooney :D

He should have gone for his operation when the injury first occurred, and I blame Rafa Benitez for his poor season. Relied upon too much, which has seen him rushed back on numerous occassions. He's been thrown in when not even 50% fit, because Rafa Benitez is a complete and utter baloon who is terrible in the transfer market, and only has Kuyt and Ngog who can play upfront.

I rate Fernando Torres very highly.

1. Torres

2. Drogba

3. Rooney

4. Anelka

I think Anelka is massively under-rated.

Andy Gray analyzed his performance in Chelsea's 7-1 win over Villa and Anelka was involved in pretty much every goal. Quality player (tu)

Van Persie when fit is the best player in the league. Striker, Torres.

Awards and performances would state that he's not the best player in the Premiership.

Cracking player, far too injury prone.

Van Persie when fit is the best player in the league. Striker, Torres.

Awards and performances would state that he's not the best player in the Premiership.

Cracking player, far too injury prone.

Awards don't mean a great deal if you struggle to get a full season in with no injuries.