Who's the best striker in the EPL?

Rooney by miles.

He's the only one who'll ping a 60 yard pass from deep inside his own half to the winger, then be on the end of the cross from said winger about 5 seconds later.

Out of the realistic candidates, he's also the only one who'll track back into his own box to win the ball back.

The complete player in my eyes and definitely the best striker in the EPL. Him and Fabregas are the two best players overall, imo.

Van Persie when fit is the best player in the league. Striker, Torres.

I dont even think van persie is the best player in the arsenal team, good player tho (tu)

He is the best footballer. Fabregas is very good, yeah but van persie is the difference.

Fabregas is the best at Arsenal, for me. Without RVP for a lot of the season there and you were still in the title race until Fabregas got injured.

If he goes, which I hope he does, you'll miss him so much.

That's not to say that RVP isn't fantastic, because he is. His goal against Liverpool at the Emirates last season was :drool: Fucker hit the net at about 100 mph.

Definitely Rooney

Drogba is second best. Torres is too injury prone and goes through spells where he is pretty average. Van Persie is very overrated, and although has excellent technical ability, so does Berbatov.