TheChosenFew

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many to single one out:

Lyon over in the Stade Gerland.

4-1 v PSV at Ibrox, Mols destroyed a side containing, van Bommel, Vogel, van Nistelrooy, Nillis, Nikiforov...

Parma at Ibrox. The players in that Parma side were ridiculously good; Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Sartor, Ortega, Boghossian, Di Vaio...

Bayer Leverkusen v Rangers, UEFA Cup 1999.

Gazza hattrick v Aberdeen for 8 in a row in 1996.

Various celtc games.

So many...

The 3-3 game against them in 95/96 season when goram made the wonder save! Should have one that game but for Davie Robertson being wrongly called offside.

League cup final this season when we were down to 9 men and still won was pretty special too.

Some time in the 70's,not sure of the exact date,we were 2-0 down to the scum at Ibrox at half time (I think it was Tommy Burns that scored both,him or Aitken),in the second half we came back to win 3-2 (Smith,Johnstone (2) I think our scorers were,it's all a bit hazy now after about 35 years )I remember McKean and Cooper kept swapping wings and totally terrorised them.Unfortunately there was a TV blackout at the time so I've never seen it since.

PS

Just searched the net,the game was on 10/9/77 :)

Beating PSG on penalties in Paris

Got to Prestwick and Ryanair cancelled all flights, Got a lift with some partick boys from Prestwick to Dover. Boat to Callais, then train to Lille. Another Train into Paris. Fuckin Magic.

Took us 4 days to get home as a fuckin lunatic threw himself in front of the Eurostar at Lille. Partied in Lille for 2 days hh.gif

A top away trip hail.gif