I Got This The Other Day...

rangers-ibrox-stadium-replica-1708-p.jpg

I was given this as a gift the other day, it's a wee cracker. The detail is unreal, it's facinating. If I was a wee boy, I'd have my action figures all over it, causing it.

Apparently, along with other wee models, they went for around £150+, but they're now down to about £80-odd. Does anyone else have one?

whats it made from?

seen a few on ebay

Erm, I'm not sure what the materials called, but it's that sort of clay stuff that's used on pots, I think.

My cousin had one a while back and had a wee bike light sat on the centre circle, so it lit-up from inside and, with the light-off, it looked superb.

whats it made from?

seen a few on ebay

Erm, I'm not sure what the materials called, but it's that sort of clay stuff that's used on pots, I think.

My cousin had one a while back and had a wee bike light sat on the centre circle, so it lit-up from inside and, with the light-off, it looked superb.

Perhaps it's Pewter mate? Basically Tin. (Looks like it)

whats it made from?

seen a few on ebay

Perhaps it's Pewter mate? Basically Tin. (Looks like it)

I think its made from Poly Resin

Looks cracking mate, I'll give you £16.90 for it? :D

Found it in this online store Ibrox Model