new signings if we get any money

gordon123

if as seems likely we lose a few players in the summer, and our budget for new players is small,who would you like to see at ibrox..... my choices are... goalkeeper,tuffey,partick th, as i feel either mcgregor or alexander will leave and this young keeper offers good cover and will push whoever stays for the 1st team spot and he is out of contract too.if bouggy goes we got webster and wilson still here so and weir will prob get another year ,so any money should go on a left back,i suggest wallace of hearts prob cost 1.5-2m, midfield i would go for mcarthur of hamilton, and conway dundee unt,prob cost around 2m for both,and up front i go for goodwillie for around 1m and if as likely boyd goes i would look at someone like jason roberts at blackburn who could be tempted north for around 2m,so ther you go a total outlay of around 6-7m but with maybe 5m for bougy and 3m for mcgregor and 10m champions league dosh and 1 02 2 players we may be able to use in swap make-weights in deals i feel this woud be realistic. what do you think?

You have to think about it though if you look at the players rangers could possibly sell compared to the players which alot of people are saying that we should bring in. Sure they might be good in the spl, but they have had no european experience and i honelstly think utd would be looking closer to the 2-3mill mark for goodwillie. Out of the players you have sayed i would probably like to see conway, mccarthur (although we have enough central midfielders) and jason roberts. Im sure that we could bring in a good player with european experience for around the same prices or maybe cheaper.