Not good news

imager

on ff from a good source

Hi ,

Not sure if Alex posted his information.

Club is pretty much in the hands of the bank.

The Andrew Ellis deal is dead in the water.

Dave King is still interested but due to the CL money, the bank are not prepared to make any deals and want their pound of flesh.

The banks do not want the fans to turn on them and DK is asking for the fans to ask where the CL money is going to buy players or pay off Murray's debt the club are in a complete mess with money being siphoned off all the time.

The only way he see's an improvement is if the fans ask questions and turn on Muir and the bank.

We have not reached the bottom but there is no money for players.

Not a great situation to be in, will wait for your ok prior to posting.

Cheers

Alex

Sounds like the same made up pish we have been reading from follow follow for months(possibly years)….yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

The only way he see's an improvement is if the fans ask questions and turn on Muir and the bank.

Have they not made an arse of themselves enough times with this stuff….

also the source isnt the same guy who claims to have Ellis's personal phone number is it ?

No - this is from two guys based in SA who dined with him earlier today allegedly.

No reason to disbelieve them but as always people shouldn't take second hand information from the interweb at face value.

Let's avoid the usual mud-slinging please. :)

also the source isnt the same guy who claims to have Ellis's personal phone number is it ?

No - this is from two guys based in SA who dined with him earlier today allegedly.

No reason to disbelieve them but as always people shouldn't take second hand information from the interweb at face value.

Is it mud slinging to say you think they are talking shite ?

TBH it sounds like scaremongering. Trying to drum up support for protests and the like.

:sherlock:

Do you agree? Or really disagree?

Frankie the whole story reeks….. “paying off Murrays debt” Rangers debt do they mean or this ridiculous notion that money from Rangers is paying off MIH’s debt (talk about small drops in very large oceans)

As for “dave king wants the fans to ask” no he doesn’t people who protested about this the last time want people to ask the question and have dreamed up this wee scenario as a way to do it……

Lets all turn on Muir again, the egg on our face the last time wasn’t enough seemingly…..

i see i assume they dined with Dave King ?

i'll take it with a pinch of the usual :D

Sounds like the same made up pish we have been reading from follow follow for months(possibly years)….yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Have they not made an arse of themselves enough times with this stuff….

Exactly, you would think people would have twigged on by now. :rolleyes:

Frankie the whole story reeks….. “paying off Murrays debt” Rangers debt do they mean or this ridiculous notion that money from Rangers is paying off MIH’s debt (talk about small drops in very large oceans)

As for “dave king wants the fans to ask” no he doesn’t people who protested about this the last time want people to ask the question and have dreamed up this wee scenario as a way to do it……

Lets all turn on Muir again, the egg on our face the last time wasn’t enough seemingly…..

Like I say, I doubt the information is completely accurate so urge people to make up their own mind when the MIH accounts are analysed next week.

Even then things will remain unclear until we find out Ellis' official intentions.

:)

TBH it sounds like scaremongering. Trying to drum up support for protests and the like.

:sherlock:

Do you agree? Or really disagree?

I agree mate, the king conversation was dreamt up by a sad fantasist somewhere……

didn't you know Rangers debt is the same as MIH debt :lol:

Not reading anything into it at all. I looked at the thread on FF and it's consisted of one poster saying this but the other poster coming out and saying it's not true because they spoke to this guy. I firmly believe that an announcement can't be made until the MIH accounts are released on 30th April.