Not good news

imager

I think The Ellis deal is "dead in the water" because SDM found out (which is no surprise) that King was behind The Ellis bid? King did try and buy Rangers 'allegedly' (comment made from the friend and source on the FF thread) although King has in the recent past denied this. If Ellis was just the new face of the old consortium to trick SDM into selling them the club, how did they ever think they could get away with such a ruse in this small town?

Where is Northampton Loyal when we need him?

Like I say, I doubt the information is completely accurate so urge people to make up their own mind when the MIH accounts are analysed next week.

I'm not sure that MIH's accounts are going to shed much new light on the debt situation at Rangers.

I think The Ellis deal is "dead in the water" because SDM found out (which is no surprise) that King was behind The Ellis bid? King did try and buy Rangers 'allegedly' (comment made from the friend and source on the FF thread) although King has in the recent past denied this. If Ellis was just the new face of the old consortium to trick SDM into selling them the club, how did they ever think they could get away with such a ruse in this small town?

Where is Northampton Loyal when we need him?

Northampton Loyal was on the thread on FF basically rubbishing the idea that he has pulled out and to just sit back and see what happens.

Sounds like the same made up pish we have been reading from follow follow for months(possibly years)….yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

The only way he see's an improvement is if the fans ask questions and turn on Muir and the bank.

Have they not made an arse of themselves enough times with this stuff….

Well well well miracles do happen, I agree completely with you GCL!

I can't believe people are STILL linking King to us, the guy is being charged by SARS for a whole collection of financial crimes, and as such ALL his assets are frozen, and if they're not he can't possibly use any of them as there will be a paper trial and SARS will seize them. So until such time as all charged are answered or dropped King won't be involved in any takeover.

I think Dave King is enjoying the limelight in all this. IF he's interested in buying us then come out and say he's interested but he has some issues he needs to resolve first. IF he's not interested then come out and stop all these Dave King rumours and tell us he isn't a player.

Where has this Ellis is a front for DK come from? If there is any truth in that then I would hope we DO see through it and tell him where to go.

If anyone wants to buy Rangers then do the honourable thing and tell the fans straight off and then see your way through the newly formed review panel which I believe will only have Rangers best interests at heart.

I can't believe people are STILL linking King to us, the guy is being charged by SARS for a whole collection of financial crimes, and as such ALL his assets are frozen, and if they're not he can't possibly use any of them as there will be a paper trial and SARS will seize them. So until such time as all charged are answered or dropped King won't be involved in any takeover.

Dave king must be serious if he is at the head of a group looking to buy us I not going to see I am in the no because I am anything but. But if Dave king does not have the money. Why has he managed to get another 2 people to back him. If he was facing all these charges why wsould another 2 people what to get involved with him

Somthing is not right (tu)

Like I say, I doubt the information is completely accurate so urge people to make up their own mind when the MIH accounts are analysed next week.

I'm not sure that MIH's accounts are going to shed much new light on the debt situation at Rangers.

You don't think that the financial situation at MIH will affect Rangers?

Sounds like the same made up pish we have been reading from follow follow for months(possibly years)….yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

The only way he see's an improvement is if the fans ask questions and turn on Muir and the bank.

Could say the same about you

You don't think that the financial situation at MIH will affect Rangers?

Yes, I do think that the financial situation at MIH will affect, and is affecting, Rangers.

But Rangers aren't paying off MIH debt, and nothing in the release of the MIH accounts next week will change that.

Could say the same about you

you couldn't really though. Don't think i have ever made up conversations with people interested in buying the club to get fans to attack donald muir.....maybe you can point out wher i have ?

Dave king must be serious if he is at the head of a group looking to buy us I not going to see I am in the no because I am anything but. But if Dave king does not have the money. Why has he managed to get another 2 people to back him. If he was facing all these charges why wsould another 2 people what to get involved with him

Somthing is not right (tu)

I've yet to see any proof that either Dave King is interested or has anybody in bed with him regarding a takeover. I have however seen proof that his assets are frozen and is facing more than 100 charges ranging from tax evasion to money laundering.

I would love to see someonecome in and buy the club and take it forward, whether that ends up being DK or not remains to be seen, the only thing that is certain is that DK won't be buying the club at least until after the investigation by SARS is completed