Gerrard Rumour

Well the way he pulled his team back from the dead in that CL final could only done by a special football player. Liverpool were stale under Raffa. I think he was the luckiest manager there has ever been.

Wait till the end of this season then judge Gerard. I think he’s a great player, he’s just inconsistent

you could say it was his leadership that lost them 3 goals by half time in the first place ;)

and imo, "great" players arent inconsistent to a level gerrard was last season

i think he's a good player, just not great

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the way he pulled his team back from the dead in that CL final could only done by a special football player. Liverpool were stale under Raffa. I think he was the luckiest manager there has ever been.

Wait till the end of this season then judge Gerard. I think he’s a great player, he’s just inconsistent

you could say it was his leadership that lost them 3 goals by half time in the first place ;)

That’s certainly true mate. Brian Laudrup was inconsistent for Rangers

Well I heard this one ages ago. I was told he is getting divorced from Alex Curran who is having an affair with Derby County's Kris Commons and he has got a 16 year old girl pregnant and she is keeping it that's what i heard but it has seems to have resurfaced in the past couple of days.

Well I heard this one ages ago. I was told he is getting divorced from Alex Curran who is having an affair with Derby County's Kris Commons and he has got a 16 year old girl pregnant and she is keeping it that's what i heard but it has seems to have resurfaced in the past couple of days.

Wow, you sound proper clued up mate. Can i be in your gang?

Ya fud (tu)

He's a world class player that's been held up by his understandable love of his boyhood heroes.

Wait till the end of this season then judge Gerard. I think hes a great player, hes just inconsistent

He's a world class player that's been held up by his understandable love of his boyhood heroes.

I agree with that.

I've always wondered what Davie Cooper could have achieved had he been surrounded by other great players, although from a selfish point of view, I'm also glad that he stayed with the club he loved.

Its starting to pick up a bit more this rumour

What you been hearing mate?

Gerrard shagged John Terrys sister which was the reason for John Terry coming out at the world cup saying everything had to be put out on the table, wether thats true or not, more and more people I know that didnt know about it before have picked up on it too

Its starting to pick up a bit more this rumour

What you been hearing mate?

Gerrard shagged John Terrys sister which was the reason for John Terry coming out at the world cup saying everything had to be put out on the table, wether thats true or not, more and more people I know that didnt know about it before have picked up on it too

Fucking hell hahahahahaha

Correct

Is there a reason you act like a complete cunt on this ?.

Any time there's a rumour Bear has to compensate for his incredibly small cock by patronising everyone who posts it by implying the rumour is false OR that they're an idiot for just finding out now since he's known for about 12 years.

it must have picked up pace today, ma da knows about it and he doesnt know how to use the internet or fuck all

john terry found out about it in germany and went mad with crapello allegedly

rooneys meant to have been upto no good again too

This is the best rumour I've ever heard.. And I mean that, I really do

Also.

If I'm walking down the road and get a text saying SSN confirms that it's true, I'm just going to ride the person closest to me.

Carlsberg don't do rumours....

it must have picked up pace today, ma da knows about it and he doesnt know how to use the internet or fuck all

john terry found out about it in germany and went mad with crapello allegedly

rooneys meant to have been upto no good again too

Heard about the Rooney thing as well, he was getting into some shit with prostitutes down in Australia.

Is there a reason you act like a complete cunt on this ?.

Because no one knows fuck all apart from bear.

He's been all around the world with his dial a thai bride so he knows every single rumour in the whole wide world.

Us meer mortals know nothing so we should all just bow to our master bear and his dial a thai bride and take his word as the truth.

You need to have a wife and weans to know anything about this world we live in dontcha know. :)

This is the best rumour I've ever heard.. And I mean that, I really do

Also.

If I'm walking down the road and get a text saying SSN confirms that it's true, I'm just going to ride the person closest to me.

Carlsberg don't do rumours....

It is a beezer. I so hope it's true.