If we get Tina Turner to number 1 . . .

CM72

Am a the only person who doesn't give two fucks about this?

Nope, I'm with you mate, a pile of pish. :anguish:

I'm with you boys and WVB. Already have the song and hate these bloody campaigns. I will be donating to a charity of my choice instead of wasting good money.

I reckon we could get tina to perform on opening day next season :)

Doubt she would mate :( would be brilliant, imagine how loud Ftp & The Ira would be :drool: ? As long as we're ahead of the taigs pitiful attempt to make YNWA number one i'm happy, WATP.

Doubt she would mate :( would be brilliant, imagine how loud Ftp & The Ira would be :drool: ? As long as we're ahead of the taigs pitiful attempt to make YNWA number one i'm happy, WATP.

Aye would be awesome :craphead:

She must be pocketing some money from this, A wee thankyou by playing live wouldnt go a miss

She must be pocketing some money from this, A wee thankyou by playing live wouldnt go a miss

If X Factor can get her singing with a snapped bra, surely we could get her down for a classic.

If X Factor can get her singing with a snapped bra, surely we could get her down for a classic.

Was that not Whitney Houston?

Was that not Whitney Houston?

Aye it might have been :BELM:

I'd love to see her face...

Tina 'In your heart I see the star of every night and every day ...'

Crowd 'Fuck the Pope and the IRA'

:craphead:

:lol: