Inverness Champions

andymc10

Inverness are champions after dundee lost 1-0 at raith tonight. Dundee blew the chance after being miles clear. Would of loved dundee to go up though just cause most of my mates support dundee. oh well :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castletown has a football team, Castletown FC who wear a strip almost identical to the strip worn by Celtic FC. The pitch is regarded as the best in Caithness and Sutherland, and many Highland finals are held at the venue.

:anguish:

Castletown has a football team, Castletown FC who wear a strip almost identical to the strip worn by Celtic FC. The pitch is regarded as the best in Caithness and Sutherland, and many Highland finals are held at the venue.

:power_of_anguish: I ended my football career after Under 15s because of this. Strips were all blue up intill the senior team. Its actually a Rangers supporting village, beleive it or not.

:power_of_anguish: I ended my football career after Under 15s because of this. Strips were all blue up intill the senior team. Its actually a Rangers supporting village, beleive it or not.

Dunnet is probably around 50/50. Stornoway is like 70%, or more, Rangers.

ffs long trips to Inverness :anguish:

No its not, just over 10 miles. :sherlock:

It is a long trip to Ibrox every 2nd week though.

They softy southerners havnae got a scooby mate...........a day out to Aberdeen is a big thing to some of them. :lol:

I think i might go to the title party against Dundee, a friend up there has offered me a ticket :pipe:

They have about 12 fans, mostly incomers to Inverness, getting tickets for their dump stadium will never be a problem.