Gers after Jim O'Brien

fraser77

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these ppl greetin hes a tim

would i be wrong in saying neil mccann was a tim?

afaik he supported them ?

Agree mate, theres a difference in doing your job at the club e.g kenny miller, and then theres loving the club e.g mcgeady. Miller done what he was bought to do and that was what he done. Mcgeady is there because he loves the club and is a taigy bastard

He's a plastic paddy, a traitor, and he's shit at football!

Come on Muff... He had a great game today against Hearts. If he played like he did I would have no problem with him playing. As long as he gives 100% against the tim bastards who gives a fuck.

Come on Muff... He had a great game today against Hearts. If he played like he did I would have no problem with him playing. As long as he gives 100% against the tim bastards who gives a fuck.

You're basing it on one good game?

Nope, on the fact he had a good early season, and has since performed very well under Craig Brown. Very consistent, and also in the 0-0 game when he missed a penalty thought he was really good.

Jim O'Brien has a bee in his bonnet about being deemed not good enough by the scum

He'd be a man possessed every time he took the field because he would know this is his one and only chance at the big time

Would be a very good addition imo

Cannot really comment on his ability as I have only seen him play against us.All I can say is that I have not been impressed and looks like so many players who have a decent 10 minutes in a game: not good enough for a team which expects to win and expects players to perform for 90 minutes.

I cannot really see him being signed because Walter does not like to play with width.

Nope, on the fact he had a good early season, and has since performed very well under Craig Brown. Very consistent, and also in the 0-0 game when he missed a penalty thought he was really good.

Great... let's sign him :rolleyes:

He is shite, and a dirty feni@n scrote-bag...