Lorenzo Amoruso to be at 2010 NARSA Convention

Canadaready

• 3 weeks later...

I head over the week before the convention then meet up wie mates (Castlecary Sons of William) for the week of the convention....cannae wait....was at the last one in Vegas and it was sooooperb....right after Helicopter Sunday...WATP... :21:

• 3 weeks later...

The girlfriends old folks are going. They mentioned lorenzo and heard novo but have no idea if its true.

They'll bring one headliner it looks like and there will no doubt be others show up.

One headliner???? Emmm more like there are 2 shiny silver headliners that will be there! We will also have Walter, Bomber and some of the coaching staff. Alistair Johnston will also be in attendance barring his presence being required elsewhere. No first team players confirmed at this point so will not likely be in attendance. There are a couple of past players that are coming on there own as guests (Stein and Henderson) Slight possibility that Gough may also be in attendance.

We're havin a party! Get your sleep in before you arrive cause you wont be getting any once you arrive!

Didn't Boyd go along to the NARSA Convention not long after he joined Rangers?

Yes he was at the San Fran convention. I played golf with him and Barry Ferguson at that 1. Bob Malcolm and Alex Rae were at that one as well.

You should get him to do a bit of grub :) One of these days I will get over to Florence on a cheap flight and visit his restaurant, Semolina. Imagine that: Big Amo cooking you tea. :lol: