FORGET BOSTON NOW RANGERS !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being based in America I would love to see Rangers play here. Washington DC especially. Boston though versus the Mhanks = no thanks! Boston Herald's article is just the start of inflammatory rubbish that will be published ahead of the Rangers visit. The fans will be ostracised. Any trouble and the CL matches will be in danger. If I were RFC I would not touch this game. A bad idea.

I wanted to see this game go ahead, but if this is the kind of stuff to expect then I'm not so sure. It would be selfish of me to want it to go ahead if it means the club's name is dragged through the mud in the months leading up to it.

hhhmmmmmmmmm!

wat team does this jhourno support i wonder????

cud he be any more bias, he paints the blackest picture of RFC fans

wat a wank! (td)

Clearly getting his info from KDS.

Celtic fans wrecked COMS last season and pelted a child with a brick with sporadic violence after the friendly with city.

They rioted in Holland.

They rioted in Greenock.

They stabbed their own in Seville.

One is doing time for murder in spain.

Im only going back a couple of years there, i think ill email him a link to the ifyouknowtheirhistory blog and educate him, but at the end of the day his reporting is as one sided as anything the record prints.

Before reading this article I was in favour of this game going ahead as per my previous post, but I now plead with Rangers not to play it. I have just done as you have asked and registered and blasted this prick and the paper, but reading some of the comments left by american/irish/catholics on this site I cannot believe, that regardless of the behavior of Rangers supporters at the game, we would not be made out to be some sort of demons in blue.

So I say FUCK BOSTON AND THEIR BITTER AND TWISTED CATHOLIC CITIZENS. :uk::uk:

All those fans who wanted this game to go ahead and indicated they would go and see it are now appearing to be changing their minds after reading that piece from the IRA bred scum.

It's about fucking time you woke up to reality...What did you think you would get in Boston of all places???? Rangers applauded on as Champions and the Mhanks made out to be bad guys?

Fuck me swinging!:angry:

This is the most fucked up idea I have seen in over 50 years of Football

Rangers Management....GET THAT IDEA FUCKED OFF NOW!

I agree now, didn't realize Boston was tim infested

Biggest IRA infested shit hole in America.

My mates late Mammy went there on holiday about 10 years ago and went to an Irish Bar for lunch and her change was put into a help IRA prisoners box,although she was a devout Catholic she blew her top and demanded it back saying that yous bastards in America don't have a clue about the suffering they put the Irish and British people under.She also said every irish bar and restaurant was the same..

Worse than the Gallowgate.

I wouldn't want the Bears playing there....Play Toronto,Calgary,New York,Washington,LA or anywhere but not Boston

I don't get it. Why not play in Boston? Cause a newspaper was negative? Cause there is roughly a population of between 40-50% catholic? in which case we should refuse to play in the following countries (and maybe we should stop going on holiday to these destinations too!) :

Nation Percent Population

Brazil 86.50% 134,818,000

Mexico 95.30 86,305,000

USA 26.00 ~61,000,000

Philip 83.60 58,735,000

Italy 97.20% 55,599,000

France 82.10 47,773,000

Spain 94.20 36,956,000

Poland 95.40 36,835,000

Colombia91.90 32,260,000

Argenti 90.70 31,546,000

Germany 34.80 28,403,000

Or is it not a catholic thing and an irish thing? either way it's incredibly racist and bigoted. This is exactly the thing that everyone seems to go on about Celtic being.

I am lucky enough to support Rangers as a Scot with an objective view who isn't concerned about religion. Its football. We can make money in USA...? Lets do it... We can gain fans in USA? Lets do it!

I don't get it. Why not play in Boston? Cause a newspaper was negative? Cause there is roughly a population of between 40-50% catholic? in which case we should refuse to play in the following countries (and maybe we should stop going on holiday to these destinations too!) :

Mexico 95.30 86,305,000

USA 26.00 ~61,000,000

Philip 83.60 58,735,000

Italy 97.20% 55,599,000

France 82.10 47,773,000

Spain 94.20 36,956,000

Poland 95.40 36,835,000

Colombia91.90 32,260,000

Argenti 90.70 31,546,000

Germany 34.80 28,403,000

Or is it not a catholic thing and an irish thing? either way it's incredibly racist and bigoted. This is exactly the thing that everyone seems to go on about Celtic being.

I am lucky enough to support Rangers as a Scot with an objective view who isn't concerned about religion. Its football. We can make money in USA...? Lets do it... We can gain fans in USA? Lets do it!

<cr>

I agree now, didn't realize Boston was tim infested

They used to be a major ethnic group, even after most being there many generations. Forced busing changed that (The very start of The Departed is actual footage). It broke up the old neighborhoods, weakening the political muscle which resisted gentrification of areas in South Boston, Somerville, etc...

But the city is very friendly to illegal aliens and there's no shortage of lawyers in Boston to rectify the status of someone who overstayed their welcome (i.e. Obama's Aunt is an illegal living in Boston public housing). The original source of that blog entry on the Glob's site was from the newspaper of the Irish immigrant community. I've seen the paper, it's filled with ads for immigration lawyers. The community still exists, but in much, much smaller numbers. Most immigrants who sneak in here and work illegally and are from countries that are much bigger shitholes than Ireland.

But Boston has had the Irish identity for a very long time. The NBA team wasn't started by the Celtic Boys Club, it was renamed by a Jew from New York who took over the team (No, Red Auerbach wasn't Irish)and can't claim many Irish players (apart from those who had Irish slave names). St. Patrick's day is huge up here because the whole city gets drunk all day, not because we are celebrating out Irishness. So, it's sort of a mascot thing, not an ethnicity thing for the most part.

If they do play this at Fenway, the danger won't exist inside the stadium. Tickets will go on sale early to Red Sox season ticket holders and corporate sponsors. The rumor is they won't segregate apart from selling block tickets to the clubs themselves because this is America and that sounds racist. The danger will be outside the stadium from those who either couldn't get tickets or can't pay the $300 that the scalpers will want for them.

It might sound racist to Americans, but surely - ]surely - they will put segregation arrangements in place for this? It would be madness if they didn't.

That's what most of us up here are saying. The people who want to put this on have no fucking clue what they are getting into.

All for the fans abroad seeing more Rangers in their own midden, but this in boston is not on for me plus we wait till Scottish football is on its knees to then go begging abroad with this shower of ambulance chasin cunts. Why didn't this happen before ? Friendlies at Murray Park ? Tell it to the marines and stick it right up their arses. :sherlock:

Boston is a shit hole,that no self respecting protestant should ever set foot in. :drugang:

haha WHAT?

You shouldn't go to Boston if you're a Protestant? Fuuuuucking heeeeeell :lol:

"Donate a Dollar, help kill a British soldier" that's the kind of sign that Boston bars hung on their walls,back when the IRA

were blowing up innocent people. :(

It might sound racist to Americans, but surely - ]surely - they will put segregation arrangements in place for this? It would be madness if they didn't.

That's what most of us up here are saying. The people who want to put this on have no fucking clue what they are getting into.

Sam Kennedy from the Red Sox is traveling over for the Old Firm game on Tuesday, I imagine it will be quite an eye opening experience.

Mexico 95.30 86,305,000

USA 26.00 ~61,000,000

Philip 83.60 58,735,000

Italy 97.20% 55,599,000

France 82.10 47,773,000

Spain 94.20 36,956,000

Poland 95.40 36,835,000

Colombia91.90 32,260,000

Argenti 90.70 31,546,000

Germany 34.80 28,403,000

In the immediate Boston area there are three scum clubs (Allston Brighton C.S.C., Boston C.S.C., & Quincy C.S.C.) while the local RSC is closed without a bar to show matches at. This has nothing to do with "not wanting to play in a Catholic area" and everything to do with not wanting to play in a city that has a significantly higher amount of Celtic supporters than most (the more bitter type, I might add) and at a venue whose small capacity won't be able to meet the large demand for tickets significantly driving up the cost and attracting corporate types while leaving real Bears unable to attend.

haha WHAT?

You shouldn't go to Boston if you're a Protestant? Fuuuuucking heeeeeell :lol:

"Donate a Dollar, help kill a British soldier" that's the kind of sign that Boston bars hung on their walls,back when the IRA

were blowing up innocent people. :(

Yep, it's got a subculture of angry wankers. So has Glasgow. So has everywhere really. Most of the Americans I knew at Uni were from Boston and just laughed at IRA-obsessed Celtic supporting bigots. So do most people, even in Boston. Yes there was a lot of ignorant support for a ridiculously, ignorantly romanticised IRA over there but to say 'no protestant should set foot' in the city is absurd.

I reckon if our club are set on promoting the SPL, the club and the rivalry in the states then it'll have to be in a place with a narrative. You couldn't really say many cities over there are definately pro Rangers, or indeed pro Celtic. Boston is one of the few places that would be particularly interested one way or the other. They need somewhere which is going to get a very healthy crowd to make it worthwhile.

Personally as I said on the day this news broke I'd leave it as the derby is just going to be a complete embarrassment. It's not like promoting a normal league and rivalry, it's far too bitter and resentful on both sides for that.