Stewards

BEE

Was just wondering what peoples opinions were of the G4S stewards around Ibrox? Just got a job as one and start next Wednesday at the youth cup final but Ibrox will be my base. So basically I'm getting payed to watch the Rangers from now on :)

Was just wondering what peoples opinions were of the G4S stewards around Ibrox? Just got a job as one and start next Wednesday at the youth cup final but Ibrox will be my base. So basically I'm getting payed to watch the Rangers from now on :)

They are all kuntz, and I will throw a pie at you if i see you.

ive done it before aswell.

at easter road and tynecastle mostly.

we used to do was put ourselfs forward for the cash turnstiles, they would get closed around halftime, guranteed second half to watch.

murder if u get the seat with back to game and facing crowd!!!

I had to laugh at the stewards at the recent dundee utd match. A big section of gers fans behind the goal were standing up. The stewards were telling them to sit down when a voice shouted out “Fuck off ya cunt“ Apart from that stewards are great.

I thought ye were gettin paid tae steward the crowd................................................and yer back would be towards the park!

I thought ye were gettin paid tae steward the crowd................................................and yer back would be towards the park!

So did I.

What do I think of G4S Stewards. They are idiots in yellow jackets.

So did I.

Dae ye no fancy being a steward wee man?

don't tell us to sit down and calm down. 00000042.gif

the rest of them to all say this.

i think thats the only thing they know. this prick here thinks he's the man,has anyone ever saw him.

the ginger guy in the background behind that confused monkey.

Had a few run-ins with him when i sat in the Enclosure. He is a grade-A wanker. Attempted to have the whole of SE4 arrested at an Old Firm game for refusing to sit down. Police told him to fuck off.

ASAB!! :D

don't tell us to sit down and calm down. 00000042.gif

the rest of them to all say this.

i think thats the only thing they know. this prick here thinks he's the man,has anyone ever saw him.

the ginger guy in the background behind that confused monkey.

Had a few run-ins with him when i sat in the Enclosure. He is a grade-A wanker. Attempted to have the whole of SE4 arrested at an Old Firm game for refusing to sit down. Police told him to fuck off.

ASAB!! :D

what old firm game was that.? when lennon was the assistant to strachen,and because i am about 20 yards away from him i kept shouting ya ginger F*nian bogtrotter etc etc. and the ginger steward kept coming up and saying to me going to calm down with the lennon stuff. just got a bit carried away i think.

but it worked anyway he went over to the other side of the dugout and sat down for the rest of the game.

So did I.

Dae ye no fancy being a steward wee man?

No I do not.

Just picked it up for a bit of extra cash - mainly to do TITP etc. but I'm going to do one at Ibrox just to see if it's any good. And yes you are meant to watch the crowd but I'm sure I could get a sneaky glance now and again :)