Stewards

BEE

I'll keep an eye out for him and let you all know. To be honest this is a second job for me so I won't be taking it too seriously, not going to risk taking a second prize for 7 quid odd an hour.

i see that guy most games :lol: always walks about with a HUGE headset on while the others have a tiny ear piece :lol:

yes he gets abuse all the time when he walks about like a fanny. off people from the west enclosure.

we are a friendly lot :craphead:

50/50 with stewards...some a right Nazi's :angry: and the odd one is ok infact the only one i like was a girl at the Queen of the South cis cup match this season

she was speaking away to us and she even admited Rangers fans are not crazy thugs in blue as the media pans us out to be :happy: she remembered me from the Motherwell game the week before as i was speaking to her then :D

I had to laugh at the stewards at the recent dundee utd match. A big section of gers fans behind the goal were standing up. The stewards were telling them to sit down when a voice shouted out "Fuck off ya cunt" Apart from that stewards are great.

At the Scottish Cup game at Tannadice where we were told to sit where we wanted the stewards were telling everyone to sit down and most were starting to then someone shouted.. 'Stand up for the champions' and everyone did laugh.gif then the stewards gave upsmile.giflaugh.gif