Title Party at Ibrox - confirmed

The stadium will be open on Sunday night should Rangers win the title earlier that day. I had this confirmed to me today. (tu)

As far as i'm aware the turnstiles will open at 5pm and the team will probably return to join the celebrations between 6:30 and 7pm.

:)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully a good turn out, which I've no doubt there will be.

I won't be able to make it, so I'll just have to party at Easter Road, then in the pub.

I dare not show my face just in case of any potential mis-heard lyric embarrassment :lol:

Seriously though, I don't know if I'll be able to make it or not but last years was immense! I highly recommend you go! There may not be the same 'last day of the season' edge to this years title, but it doesn't detract from the feeling of being champions!!! :cheers:

I dare not show my face just in case of any potential mis-heard lyric embarrassment :lol:

Seriously though, I don't know if I'll be able to make it or not but last years was immense! I highly recommend you go! There may not be the same 'last day of the season' edge to this years title, but it doesn't detract from the feeling of being champions!!! :cheers:

Yeah ibrox was on fire last year :wink::lol: :lol: :lol:

Great news if true especially given the reduced number of Bears who could see it live at Easter Road.

Hopefully the bampots who ran on the pitch last year don't turn up, I doubt the stewards will take any shite and will just tell the team to go down the tunnel if it happens again this time.