Title Party at Ibrox - confirmed

The stadium will be open on Sunday night should Rangers win the title earlier that day. I had this confirmed to me today. (tu)

As far as i'm aware the turnstiles will open at 5pm and the team will probably return to join the celebrations between 6:30 and 7pm.

:)

Who told you?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stadium will be open on Sunday night should Rangers win the title earlier that day. I had this confirmed to me today. (tu)

As far as i'm aware the turnstiles will open at 5pm and the team will probably return to join the celebrations between 6:30 and 7pm.

Who told you?

I don't think admin on the biggest Rangers forum would come and lie to his fellow Bears... where it came from doesn't matter, Ibrox is open for a title party on Sunday!

why is it everytime someone post's up what they know or have been told they get called liers and questioned. it was also confirmed on the radio news today too and someone foned up on the fone in and never got pulled up so it must be opened.

SOOO BUILDDD MY GALLOWS, BUILD THEM HIGHH!!

how fucking high!

That i might see before i DIEE ..

the Antrim Glens and the hills of county down.

County down, county down. And see again the lights of home.

And I swore like the rest to the badge on my breast

To the gun in my hand, I will fight for my land...

With my hand held high, I took that vow when I joined number one platoon.

Who told you?

I don't think admin on the biggest Rangers forum would come and lie to his fellow Bears... where it came from doesn't matter, Ibrox is open for a title party on Sunday!

I wasn't saying that just wanted to make sure (tu)